Anyone want to help a dork make a wavebank?

Mondo❤

Skeletron Prime
Oh yes hi, I'm new here, and shocking enough my first post here will be somewhat of a "I need help" post.

If any of you have any experience making wavebanks, I'd greatly appreciate your help in my current endeavor. I'm a huge fan of dark souls, I'd sell my own blood for a copy of the upcoming dark souls 3 if I could, but I am in the works of making a dark souls wave bank (shocking enough no one has made this yet).

It contains practically all the demon souls songs, a few bloodborne tracks and a lot of dark souls, the only issue Is that whenever I try to "build" the project, It seems to give me errors whenever It builds. (screenshot of said error below)

anyways, I have no idea what this means, I've googled and scouted out any page that mentions anything similar to the error, but no hope. This appears for multiple files as well, whenever it scans a few it'll stop at a certain one and give the same error. (ex. 03.wav 05.wav etc)

Also I apologize if I am posting in the wrong section, as I said I'm actually really new to this forum and I figured since a couple of people here make wavebanks, they'd know what to do.

thanks in advance!

Attachments

• fixitpls.png
    fixitpls.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 140
Back
Top Bottom