Anyone who is felling sorry for PixelPixel

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTerrarian

Eye of Cthulhu
Anyone who is felling sorry for @Pixel lost , fell free to post your buildings here .
Feel free using mine for editing , example.
2015-01-27-200934.jpg

Mes condoléances for your fiancée, Pixel... I don't have Screenshots but I also hope she is safe where she is...

Here is my contribution : :joy:

No, no. I'm sorry but I don't need my own dedicated thread for this; it's going a bit too far.

Going to lock this thread at Pixels and OP's request.

It's nice that you would make a thread for a tragic event such as this, but the forum sections are not really the place for it. For the future, I'll kindly request to try not and make any more threads like this. Showing your condolences/prayers in a profile post if the 'victim' on a profile post is more than enough... however, make sure to stop if asked. If not, just continue to be respectful and go on with your day - There is no need to create any memorials here on the forum.

We don't need a funeral here on the forum, so please just leave it at that. I'm sure your intentions got through, just be mindful of how sensitive the issue is.

@Pixel contact me if you want any further action, it's pretty personal... I wouldn't mind heavily editing the thread or pending it for deletion if that's what you would prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom