• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: NEW PATCH released Dec 7 - read the details here. Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Switch Anything & Everything (Yes, I am still here guys, just reply to the thread instead of DM/PMing me)

DolphinCube

Official Terrarian
@ForeverPyrite Is something like a Terra Blade possible? I am trying to get to the underworld to defeat the wall of flesh. my friend code is SW-2714-8109-0414.

If you have something different that works. Thats fine also.

ForeverPyrite

The Destroyer
@ForeverPyrite Is something like a Terra Blade possible? I am trying to get to the underworld to defeat the wall of flesh. my friend code is SW-2714-8109-0414.

If you have something different that works. Thats fine also.
Do you need something to get to the Underworld? Also, the Terra Blade would just exterminate sir WOF.

Last edited:

DolphinCube

Official Terrarian
Do you need something to get to the Underworld? Also, the Terra Blade would just exterminate sir WOF.
yeah. I need some stronger weapons to help out with that. I am trying to beat the wall of flesh in expert mode. I would like some kind of gun or sword. If thats possible.

DolphinCube

Official Terrarian
here I am again! If it's possible. Can I get some soul of sight? I gotta craft things with it and I can't beat the twins thanks to low=defense armor or my battlefield

EDIT: I literaly have no idea. I still have your LEGENDARY Terra Blade! Should be good on that

ForeverPyrite

The Destroyer
here I am again! If it's possible. Can I get some soul of sight? I gotta craft things with it and I can't beat the twins thanks to low=defense armor or my battlefield

EDIT: I literaly have no idea. I still have your LEGENDARY Terra Blade! Should be good on that
yea sure my mom has the switch because we are going on a trip so I would suggest crafting the megashark instead and you will be good.

20M3

Terrarian
Trying to get my hands on a crimson key and betsy treasure bags but couldn‘t succeed, hoping that the time has finally come :D Hope you could help me out with his request :) My FC would be SW-8407-1110-5534

And if I could help you out with something you need, just name it, hopfully I can help you out too @ForeverPyrite :)

Last edited:

ForeverPyrite

The Destroyer
Trying to get my hands on a crimson key and betsy treasure bags but couldn‘t succeed, hoping that the time has finally come :D Hope you could help me out with his request :) My FC would be SW-8407-1110-5534
I don't have a crimson key, but I do have the knives if you just want them. How many betsy bags are we looking at?
And if I could help you out with something you need, just name it, hopfully I can help you out too @ForeverPyrite :)
I don't have anything I need help with as a play on PC now, but I am glad to help you. I'll try to remember to add you when I get home!

20M3

Terrarian
I don't have a crimson key, but I do have the knives if you just want them. How many betsy bags are we looking at?

I don't have anything I need help with as a play on PC now, but I am glad to help you. I'll try to remember to add you when I get home!
Awesome man, thank you a lot!

Top Bottom