Switch Anything & Everything (Yes, I am still here guys, just reply to the thread instead of DM/PMing me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ForeverPyrite Is something like a Terra Blade possible? I am trying to get to the underworld to defeat the wall of flesh. my friend code is SW-2714-8109-0414.

If you have something different that works. Thats fine also.

@ForeverPyrite Is something like a Terra Blade possible? I am trying to get to the underworld to defeat the wall of flesh. my friend code is SW-2714-8109-0414.

If you have something different that works. Thats fine also.
Do you need something to get to the Underworld? Also, the Terra Blade would just exterminate sir WOF.

Last edited:
Do you need something to get to the Underworld? Also, the Terra Blade would just exterminate sir WOF.
yeah. I need some stronger weapons to help out with that. I am trying to beat the wall of flesh in expert mode. I would like some kind of gun or sword. If thats possible.

here I am again! If it's possible. Can I get some soul of sight? I gotta craft things with it and I can't beat the twins thanks to low=defense armor or my battlefield

EDIT: I literaly have no idea. I still have your LEGENDARY Terra Blade! Should be good on that

here I am again! If it's possible. Can I get some soul of sight? I gotta craft things with it and I can't beat the twins thanks to low=defense armor or my battlefield

EDIT: I literaly have no idea. I still have your LEGENDARY Terra Blade! Should be good on that
yea sure my mom has the switch because we are going on a trip so I would suggest crafting the megashark instead and you will be good.

Trying to get my hands on a crimson key and betsy treasure bags but couldn‘t succeed, hoping that the time has finally come :D Hope you could help me out with his request :) My FC would be SW-8407-1110-5534

And if I could help you out with something you need, just name it, hopfully I can help you out too @ForeverPyrite :)

Last edited:
Trying to get my hands on a crimson key and betsy treasure bags but couldn‘t succeed, hoping that the time has finally come :D Hope you could help me out with his request :) My FC would be SW-8407-1110-5534
I don't have a crimson key, but I do have the knives if you just want them. How many betsy bags are we looking at?
And if I could help you out with something you need, just name it, hopfully I can help you out too @ForeverPyrite :)
I don't have anything I need help with as a play on PC now, but I am glad to help you. I'll try to remember to add you when I get home!

I don't have a crimson key, but I do have the knives if you just want them. How many betsy bags are we looking at?

I don't have anything I need help with as a play on PC now, but I am glad to help you. I'll try to remember to add you when I get home!
Awesome man, thank you a lot!

I don't know how this is possible, but I lost the switch. I think my sister took and hid it. Sorry lol, I will get back to you asap.
Woah I haven’t been on here in ages. We’re you the one that I was supposed to give a lava charm. If it was you I’m so sorry I disappeared idek what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom