Switch Anything & Everything (Yes, I am still here guys, just reply to the thread instead of DM/PMing me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My WiFi hasn't been connecting to Switch, that's why I haven't been asking for help lol, plus on Expert mode (I just flattened out a world in pre-hardmode) i can get up to wave 18. And only killing Ice Queen.
I am pretty sure the Randeer Bells have a 1/180 chance to drop from the Ice Queen after wave 12, but I have gotten a ton of Grinch Whistles which have a 1/100 chance after wave 15. My luck though.
I could probably help knowing I've gotten to wave 20
before 3AM

Yes actually lol, do you have a golden fishing rod, bottomless water bucket, super absorbent sponge, and a golden bug net, and a lava charm. It’s ok if you don’t :)
I am looking for all of the above for myself actually, and the Lava Charm cannot be found.

IF ANYONE HERE HAS A LAVA CHARM, I WILL PAY AN INSANE AMOUNT FOR IT!

I am looking for all of the above for myself actually, and the Lava Charm cannot be found.

IF ANYONE HERE HAS A LAVA CHARM, I WILL PAY AN INSANE AMOUNT FOR IT!
I FOUND ONE YESSSS I spent so long looking but I found one! You’ve helped me so much so I’ll just give it to you (if you even still need one lol)! Although could I have one of every treasure bag after the wall of flesh (and not moon lord because I have tons of those) because I could really do with them. If not that’s fine you can have the charm anyway :D

OPEN!?!

Simple as the name is. Anything and Everything, and it's at a very low price too!

Besides a few items, everything here is at a simple price:

Pre-Hardmode: 50 Silver for anything

Hardmode
Pre-Mech Boss items - Pre-Plantera items: 1gold
Pre-Gollum - Pre-Cultist: 5 Gold
Post-Cultist - Post-Moon Lord: 7 Gold

EXCEPT!
RoD - 100 Platinum
DCU - 10 Gold
Expert Mode Treasure Bags/Expert Mode Items: +5 Gold to the amount above.
Traveling Merchant Items- You can request but no garenty. The odds.

OTHERWISE
1-5 Gold Depending on Rarity, this is for accessories that you can get at any time in the game. Cave running is another option if that is too much for you

Q&A
When will you open the shop?
In around 2 weeks. For sure on Christmas day, although orders probably won't be complete until the 26th of December 2020.
Can I go ahead and request stuff?
YES! I need stuff to do lol.
Are all of your items legit?
Yes, and it could take from up to 15 minutes - 72 hours to complete your order depending on how rare it is.
Where do we meet and how do I pick up my orders?
You need to send me your friend code with your order
Ex:
Meowmere? My code is SW-####-####-####
You can request a specific time, otherwise, I will get back to you when I can with your item.
Why is the RoD so expensive?
Think
How do I order?
Just REPLY to this thread. It is also requested that you @ForeverPyrite, please make the format:
"Can I have a <item>? My code is Code: SW-####-####-####" or, "<item>? Code: SW-####-####-####". Really anything along those lines.
Will 1.4 Items be supported?
I assume that I will close the shopé for a month to get the 1.4 items and supplies.
Are vanity items allowed?
Sure. They will probably fall under 1-10 gold depending on how they are found or if they are seasonal (Like Halloween Costumes).
Zenith?
No. Especially not until 1.4 comes out.
Is this only for Switch?
For the time being, yes.
Are there other ways to pay?
If you don't want to pay money (for some reason), you can PM/DM me or @ForeverPyrite and ask what I would like. There are of course a few items I don't have and don't want to grind for unless someone on here wants them

It's !?! becaue long story short some people came and blew up my house, AND storefront. But that's okay, I made a new world and flatened it out.....so yea
Got some flower boots? I can pay some moneyz

BACK FROM MY 3 DAY TRIP TO THE MILK STORE! (Discord)

I FOUND ONE YESSSS I spent so long looking but I found one! You’ve helped me so much so I’ll just give it to you (if you even still need one lol)! Although could I have one of every treasure bag after the wall of flesh (and not moon lord because I have tons of those) because I could really do with them. If not that’s fine you can have the charm anyway :D
I'm sorry what-----yes, anything, I swear to god I will do anything for that lava charm. I will give you 100 of every bosses bag if I have to, so yes, any length for it.

I need a Cell Phone, what is the price?
yes (how about free)

Got some flower boots? I can pay some moneyz
I thought those where left in 3DS....if not I will get them. I don't believe in money. It's useless when you have to grind like I do.

BACK FROM MY 3 DAY TRIP TO THE MILK STORE! (Discord)

I'm sorry what-----yes, anything, I swear to god I will do anything for that lava charm. I will give you 100 of every bosses bag if I have to, so yes, any length for it.

yes (how about free)

I thought those where left in 3DS....if not I will get them. I don't believe in money. It's useless when you have to grind like I do.
Actually, its fine I'd like to grind them more myself as I know they're pretty rare

Sorry if I seem weird but how much are you sell for (7)life crystals and life fruits. Im in hardmode but hasn't beaten any boss in hard mode and queen bee. also how much do I pay for Adamantite gear(weapons/armor) i will pay any amount but i just want to be able to be strong and not afraid (I hate spider caves)

Sorry if I seem weird but how much are you sell for (7)life crystals and life fruits. Im in hardmode but hasn't beaten any boss in hard mode and queen bee. also how much do I pay for Adamantite gear(weapons/armor) i will pay any amount but i just want to be able to be strong and not afraid (I hate spider caves)
You don't seem weird, also do you want me to help you speed up the progress, or do you want me to just give you the stuff to skip some of the grinding/exploring. (Sometimes getting super op items with making them yourself ruins the experience and satisfaction of finally killing the boss yourself.)

I can give you all of that. For free to, or if you pick the "help you progress" option, I can just help you with the progress and speed it up, or play then game with you with my fully upgraded charactor for a while. I can do whatever you want, and probobally for free too.

You don't seem weird, also do you want me to help you speed up the progress, or do you want me to just give you the stuff to skip some of the grinding/exploring. (Sometimes getting super op items with making them yourself ruins the experience and satisfaction of finally killing the boss yourself.)

I can give you all of that. For free to, or if you pick the "help you progress" option, I can just help you with the progress and speed it up, or play then game with you with my fully upgraded charactor for a while. I can do whatever you want, and probobally for free too.
Thank you for the offer but what do you mean by speeding up the process? Do you mean that you are going to play with me or something else? If so this is a blessing I have been looking for someone to play with!:happy: My friend code is SW-6957-0544-3689 and play at 3:30-9:00 every weekday and 3:30-11:00/12:00 I can't go on discord because I can't go on my chrome after 3:30 but can go on the mic! If not however then I would buy stuff to slow down grinding. Thank you!:D(

Thank you for the offer but what do you mean by speeding up the process? Do you mean that you are going to play with me or something else? If so this is a blessing I have been looking for someone to play with!:happy:
I figured, and trust me it is 40000 times better with somebody else to play with! In fact me and another dude finished the game in just a few hours!
3:30-9:00 every weekday and 3:30-11:00/12:00
what timezone?
I can't go on discord because I can't go on my chrome after 3:30 but can go on the mic!
Cool, my Discord is ForeverPyrite#1986 and if that doesn't work try ForeverPyrite#2213
I can help you bypass any restriction just DM me
If not however then I would buy stuff to slow down grinding. Thank you!:D(
I will make a new charactor for the mission, but if we need something I will grab something out of one of my chests.

Last edited:
I figured, and trust me it is 40000 times better with somebody else to play with! In fact me and another dude finished the game in just a few hours!

what timezone?

Cool, my Discord is ForeverPyrite#1986 and if that doesn't work try ForeverPyrite#2213
I can help you bypass any restriction just DM me

I will make a new charactor for the mission, but if we need something I will grab something out of one of my chests.

Time zone: Pacific Standard Time(GMT-8) I can't go on discord since I can't go on my computer after 3:30 but there is chat and mic if possiable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom