Switch Anything & Everything (Yes, I am still here guys, just reply to the thread instead of DM/PMing me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverPyrite🌳

Official Terrarian
Simple as the name is.
Anything and Everything
...and it's at a very low price too!

Besides a few items, everything here is at a simple price:
FREE!

EXCEPT!

RoD (A piece of willpower/A RoD)
Items with super rare impossible drop rates (Something else with super rare impossible drop rates that I need)

OTHERWISE
You can try to trade me something instead!

Q&A

Why are you leaving the thread open even though you are rarely active!?
Long story short, a lot has been happening with Terraria, and I wanted to wait until 1.4 but you see, it's not gonna happen...Anyways, as long as I get a push notif or otherwise see a request, I will complete it.

Can I go ahead and request stuff?
Why not?

How do I request?
Just REPLY to this thread. It is also requested that you mention @ForeverPyrite, please make the format:
"Can I have a <item>? My code is Code: SW-####-####-####" or, "<item>? Code: SW-####-####-####". Really anything along those lines.

Where do we meet and how do I pick up my items?
Will be determined after I have your items.

You can request a specific time, otherwise, I will get back to you when I can with your item.

Are there other ways to pay?
No, everything is free. I have a full coin inventory for a reason.

Why is the RoD so excluded, as well as other rare items?
Think
I don't have all the time in to world.
Shocker. I know.
If I happen to find something rare, I will post it up, as I practically mine entire worlds for rare ores and such.

Are all of your items legit?
Yes, how couldn't they...it's Switch?

1.4 (Will it ever come?)

Will 1.4 Items be purchasable?
I assume that I will close the shop for a month to get the 1.4 items and supplies.

Zenith?
No. Especially not until 1.4 comes out. (Duh.)
This is Switch only until it's possible for it to not be.

Is this only for Switch?
For the time being, yes. (Refer to above)​

Last edited:
I want Reindeer Bells and Miner Pants. What will it cost?
For the Skeletron Prime, ectoplasm, and Cobweb farming about 1 gold, then for the Miner Pants... I will just need a water candle and a battle potion, a farming area, and I should be good, so because of their what is now 2.4% drop, about 3 gold. I will go ahead and make all of that, I am getting the Meteorite Bars for some extra DCUs, then I will be on the job. Oh yea, as a good friend bonus take this 100% Discount coupon. The Fisheron wings were an invaluable help!
PROMO CODE: FishTheRon
No, I don't know, but if I can get the stuff to you beforehand, I will get ahold of you. Being friends with the Pyrite bonuses.

For the Skeletron Prime, ectoplasm, and Cobweb farming about 1 gold, then for the Miner Pants... I will just need a water candle and a battle potion, a farming area, and I should be good, so because of their what is now 2.4% drop, about 3 gold. I will go ahead and make all of that, I am getting the Meteorite Bars for some extra DCUs, then I will be on the job. Oh yea, as a good friend bonus take this 100% Discount coupon. The Fisheron wings were an invaluable help!
PROMO CODE: FishTheRon
No, I don't know, but if I can get the stuff to you beforehand, I will get ahold of you. Being friends with the Pyrite bonuses.
Noice
I’ll still pay you tho
And you really undercharge

Noice
I’ll still pay you tho
And you really undercharge
I don't do it for the Money (I have a TOOOOONN of STACKS of Platnium. Noobs call is Solar Eclispes):)
I also haven't put my Chrismas Special here's a hint:
Discount on Ice Biome stuff and Free ForeverPyrite Vanity Set (For Kicks and giggles) and if the odds are in your favor, a Dev Vanity set + Free Item for every item you buy, same tier and under. You know a BOGO. AND THEN, if the odds are in your favor once again. Just a special surprise.

I want Reindeer Bells and Miner Pants. What will it cost?
I should be playing in Expert Mode for higher drop rates around the board, but my main world is in classic.
Also, I learned it is almost impossible to reach a Wave higher than 14 solo, during a Frost Moon on Classic, but judging by the fact how rare it is, this will be fun.

I should be playing in Expert Mode for higher drop rates around the board, but my main world is in classic.
Also, I learned it is almost impossible to reach a Wave higher than 14 solo, during a Frost Moon on Classic, but judging by the fact how rare it is, this will be fun.
Today I could join ya
I got Nebula Armor and a Last Prism

Today I could join ya
I got Nebula Armor and a Last Prism
My WiFi hasn't been connecting to Switch, that's why I haven't been asking for help lol, plus on Expert mode (I just flattened out a world in pre-hardmode) i can get up to wave 18. And only killing Ice Queen.
I am pretty sure the Randeer Bells have a 1/180 chance to drop from the Ice Queen after wave 12, but I have gotten a ton of Grinch Whistles which have a 1/100 chance after wave 15. My luck though.

My WiFi hasn't been connecting to Switch, that's why I haven't been asking for help lol, plus on Expert mode (I just flattened out a world in pre-hardmode) i can get up to wave 18. And only killing Ice Queen.
I am pretty sure the Randeer Bells have a 1/180 chance to drop from the Ice Queen after wave 12, but I have gotten a ton of Grinch Whistles which have a 1/100 chance after wave 15. My luck though.
After wave 15
Not 12

And ufo I will pay ;( ;( ;( ;(
Can I have dcu
Free and Free, the good news is I don't have to farm for your stuff.
Bad news? Those reindeer bells are super fun! I have even gotten to wave 20 in Expert Mode, still no luck... This is the like 4th rarest item in the game though so what can I say lol.

@Someone that needs help Yes, I just still won't be able to get you guys this stuff until Christmas.
Just a note about the shop, It will probably be open from around Christmas-New Years' because 1.4. Do I need to say much more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom