tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

So, a class idea I have. A Dragoon sort of class from Final Fantasy. Basically they're focused primarily on vertical momentum and fighting bosses (they could also get spear bonuses) itd be a melee class. I have ability ideas and some stat ideas though I dunno if youd like. For ability 1 itd be a lot like thief's, instead of increasing movement speed, giving auto jump, running on water, and increasing throwing damage it could perhaps increase jump height much more, increase spear damage, and give slow fall. For ability 2 itd be a bit situational. But itd be a slam, when airborne you can slam down quickly halving fall damage and maybe sending a few projectiles out, or causing a short range explosion. Just some ideas though. The mod is amazing though, I love it and me and my friends use it all the time. If you ever want help with Sprite work I can try a bit.

EDIT: I realized I forgot a passive, maybe reduced fall damage, or no fall damage. I dont want it to be to busted so it could also be a natural double jump?

So, a class idea I have. A Dragoon sort of class from Final Fantasy. Basically they're focused primarily on vertical momentum and fighting bosses (they could also get spear bonuses) itd be a melee class. I have ability ideas and some stat ideas though I dunno if youd like. For ability 1 itd be a lot like thief's, instead of increasing movement speed, giving auto jump, running on water, and increasing throwing damage it could perhaps increase jump height much more, increase spear damage, and give slow fall. For ability 2 itd be a bit situational. But itd be a slam, when airborne you can slam down quickly halving fall damage and maybe sending a few projectiles out, or causing a short range explosion. Just some ideas though. The mod is amazing though, I love it and me and my friends use it all the time. If you ever want help with Sprite work I can try a bit.

EDIT: I realized I forgot a passive, maybe reduced fall damage, or no fall damage. I dont want it to be to busted so it could also be a natural double jump?

I might do something like that, but the mod hasnt been updated in nearly 4 months.

This new update is taking way longer than i had expected. It is a big one but it isnt that big to take this long, whats taking the most time is the lack of ideas/creativity.

Not for new classes, because this one wont have any, but for some other new things.

When i release 1.30 i will try to make something along the lines of that, i honestly like the idea.

Last edited:
I might do something like that, but the mod hasnt been updated in nearly 4 months.

This new update is taking way longer than i had expected. It is a big one but it isnt that big to take this long, whats taking the most time is the lack of ideas/creativity.

Not for new classes, because this one wont have any, but for some other new things.

When i release 1.30 i will try to make something along the lines of that, i honestly like the idea.
Thanks I'm quite happy you liked my idea, I'll try and give more for things other then just classes

Hey, so I noticed something. Tanks primary ability, or Q. Doesnt actually regenerate health quickly. But instead deals a small amount of damage overtime, thought I'd let you know. And now for some ideas. Maybe class weapons? That can upgrade along with your class?

Hey, so I noticed something. Tanks primary ability, or Q. Doesnt actually regenerate health quickly. But instead deals a small amount of damage overtime, thought I'd let you know. And now for some ideas. Maybe class weapons? That can upgrade along with your class?

I've tried Class Weapons, there are some in the mod's files but idk if they'll ever see the light of day.

As for the Tank ability, it works fine to me ?

I've tried Class Weapons, there are some in the mod's files but idk if they'll ever see the light of day.

As for the Tank ability, it works fine to me ?
Yeah it does work fine. It was like, some small bug but I died once and it started working again. Another idea though. Maybe having classes gain more passives effects I guess. I'm bad at explaining but like, as you level up a class they get more bonuses, like the tank eventually getting a natural ankh shield or assassin getting a natural shield of cthulu, things like that.

Yeah it does work fine. It was like, some small bug but I died once and it started working again. Another idea though. Maybe having classes gain more passives effects I guess. I'm bad at explaining but like, as you level up a class they get more bonuses, like the tank eventually getting a natural ankh shield or assassin getting a natural shield of cthulu, things like that.

Something close to this is actually coming in the next update

Yes, i've noticed that the Blood Mage's passive doesnt proc with projectiles, i've fixed that already and will be out on the next update, which will also feature 1 new ability for every class.

And the reason i didnt add the ability and passive to the description is because i thought it was too much text on a description.
Hi
I have been using your mod for 104 hours this 2 weeks
My friends have errors during game that causes crashes
Also i noticed that blood mage true damage doesnt work
Im using thorium, calamity, ExpAndClasses and this mod
1586043848118.png

Hi
I have been using your mod for 104 hours this 2 weeks
My friends have errors during game that causes crashes
Also i noticed that blood mage true damage doesnt work
Im using thorium, calamity, ExpAndClasses and this mod
View attachment 261138

I need more info on the crashes please, and the blood mage's true damage is being/has been removed (im not sure tbh, it has been so long...).

I looked at all magic classes and realised that mage much more powerful than elementalist and blood mage which without true damage have only survivality. I think some abilities need lesser CD during boss fights.

When I load a character I played with before the big update and I try to load it now it does not work I says something about a error about this mod

When I load a character I played with before the big update and I try to load it now it does not work I says something about a error about this mod

I know, sadly that was a side effect from fixing the known bug about the Damage Milestones, sadly the only way to play with previous characters is by disabling this mod and finishing the playthough without it.

If you want to play with the new update, im sorry but you have to make a new character.

I kinda done goofed when the first Damage Milestones update released.

I apologize, but disabling the mod is the only fix if you want to use old characters :\

I know, sadly that was a side effect from fixing the known bug about the Damage Milestones, sadly the only way to play with previous characters is by disabling this mod and finishing the playthough without it.

If you want to play with the new update, im sorry but you have to make a new character.

I kinda done goofed when the first Damage Milestones update released.

I apologize, but disabling the mod is the only fix if you want to use old characters :\
Ok it'll be cool I'ma transfer my items to new character thanks

Are their any compatibility issues with the new update? because even with a new character and world the game just soft crashes.

Are their any compatibility issues with the new update? because even with a new character and world the game just soft crashes.

I'm not sure, i didnt have any problems with compatability, what mods do you have enabled ?

And maybe try enabling only this mod and see if it crashes

Because if it does then i'm screwed...

Back
Top Bottom