tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

Hi Apacchii ! absolutely love your mod, we've been using it for our playthrough with my brothers and it was so fun tinkering with all the classes and build.

Really looking forward to your next update, we want to start another one using calamity along with your mod, are they made to be compatible ?

The next update with the talent trees look so nice i really can't wait, thanks for your hard work !

Hi Apacchii ! absolutely love your mod, we've been using it for our playthrough with my brothers and it was so fun tinkering with all the classes and build.

Really looking forward to your next update, we want to start another one using calamity along with your mod, are they made to be compatible ?

The next update with the talent trees look so nice i really can't wait, thanks for your hard work !

Yes they are compatible, though the Thief class becomes a Melee Damage class since Calamity "reworked" Throwing Damage into Rogue Damage and there is no way for me to increase Rogue Damage.

Hope you enjoy the game, have fun.

How to fix this?
fix.PNG

what is the passive on bonfire besides lava immunity, the ability 1 takes damage from a passive but it doesnt say what that it anywhere

Soooo, I started my world with no mods, and then downloaded many many mods, which one of them is Your class mod. When downloading the mods after creating the world, I don't have the first lvl class token. Is there a chance to get one other than using cheat sheet? If no, is there a chance for You to tell me the command to get it? Huge thanks

Soooo, I started my world with no mods, and then downloaded many many mods, which one of them is Your class mod. When downloading the mods after creating the world, I don't have the first lvl class token. Is there a chance to get one other than using cheat sheet? If no, is there a chance for You to tell me the command to get it? Huge thanks

I dont recommend downloading mods to use on a world/with a character you've generated BEFORE downloading said mods, you might be missing out on stuff like Items and World Generated things like Ores/Structures.

There is a way to get the class tokens but its only after Hardmode.
You really should just make a new Character and a new World.

I dont recommend downloading mods to use on a world/with a character you've generated BEFORE downloading said mods, you might be missing out on stuff like Items and World Generated things like Ores/Structures.

There is a way to get the class tokens but its only after Hardmode.
You really should just make a new Character and a new World.
Alrighty! Thank you very much

thats odd.. how come thief no longer is throwing anymore..what happened?

If youre playing with Calamity it becomes a melee damage class, cause of their Rogue Damage, otherwise its still a throwing class.

Im giving players the option to enable/disable this in the next update

Well... Yeah... Thats going to be fixed in the next update but i'll send you a DM with a way to fix it now.
how to fix this? still remains in this version (I don't even know if it was updated this year)
obs: it is the same image but "Damage to next: 0"
I don't know if it makes a difference but if the information is useful

Back
Top Bottom