tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

What happens exactly, why can't you level up?
ok so i can level up like my say tank to lv 3. but my friend and i couldnt lv up an archer to lv 2. Like if you take the accessory to the crafting guide. the archer doesnt have a lv 2 version. I also just happeend to notice of the other ones were not showing up.
[doublepost=1542849414,1542849376][/doublepost]
ok so i can level up like my say tank to lv 3. but my friend and i couldnt lv up an archer to lv 2. Like if you take the accessory to the crafting guide. the archer doesnt have a lv 2 version. I also just happeend to notice of the other ones were not showing up.
also when u go to the work bench its not a crafting recipe. Like the crafting guide doesnt show it and neither does the crafting table.

[doublepost=1542849414,1542849376][/doublepost]
also when u go to the work bench its not a crafting recipe. Like the crafting guide doesnt show it and neither does the crafting table.
Hmm, gotta look into that later today, thanks a lot by reporting it. HF.

Hello! Really like your mod. Wanted to report one error I came across in the late game. So the maxed out fighter medallion + solar flare armor set + The Terrarian seemed to surpass some arbitrary maximum allowed melee speed modifier. The yoyo would just instantly go crazy and uncontrollable. Tried restarting the world and such, but it did not fix it. Switching to beetle armor seemed to drop the speed back below the mystery threshold and the Terrarian was useable again. Please take a look =)

Hello! Really like your mod. Wanted to report one error I came across in the late game. So the maxed out fighter medallion + solar flare armor set + The Terrarian seemed to surpass some arbitrary maximum allowed melee speed modifier. The yoyo would just instantly go crazy and uncontrollable. Tried restarting the world and such, but it did not fix it. Switching to beetle armor seemed to drop the speed back below the mystery threshold and the Terrarian was useable again. Please take a look =)

Fixed, thx for letting me know :)

im liking how well this is mod is going.. might have to make a full playthrough when i get the chance

The Plague Ability seems to be doing random or Default Damage i suggest you make the damage do Magic Damage if the Plague is a Magic oriented skill.

Hey so me and a group of friends have been running this mod and others like calamity, thorium, etc and there was an update fore this mod today. and after updating it today it removed the class mods from the game. We still have the mod but if I go into cheat sheet or other things there are no classes to be seen. Along with the class I already had on it says it is an unloaded item. Have they been removed from the mod?
EDIT: The mod got removed from my mod list after updating just had to search for it again.

Last edited:
Hey so me and a group of friends have been running this mod and others like calamity, thorium, etc and there was an update fore this mod today. and after updating it today it removed the class mods from the game. We still have the mod but if I go into cheat sheet or other things there are no classes to be seen. Along with the class I already had on it says it is an unloaded item. Have they been removed from the mod?
EDIT: The mod got removed from my mod list after updating just had to search for it again.
Thank god, thought I had a major problem there`:sigh:

The "Knight" seams really underpowered in comparasion with "Fighter" as an exemple (even mounted)

The goblin npc is selling item tokens (lvl 1-3) but I have no idea what to do with them. I don't see any mention of them in this forum, but they look the same as the class tokens, so I'm assuming they're a part of this mod

The goblin npc is selling item tokens (lvl 1-3) but I have no idea what to do with them. I don't see any mention of them in this forum, but they look the same as the class tokens, so I'm assuming they're a part of this mod
Yes they are, for now they are only used to craft the Cooldown Amulets, which reduce the Active Ability cooldowns by 5%/15%/25%/35%

Back
Top Bottom