tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

Oh, the reason i removed that was because of the skill, and then completely forgot about it... if i could think of an ability that fits it i would re-add it

Wont a balance class defeat the purpose of having a class to begin with?... i mean having no class equiped is basically balanced..its just a class that's good at everything! soo kinda makes the class mod redundant imo.

the lvl 8 tank mod reduces way more damage than it is supposed to. i was wearing gear that gave my 99 armor, and with that tank lvl 8 accessory i took no more than 1 damage from anything in the game. I upgraded to the ultimate lvl tank accessory and was taking MORE damage than before

Wont a balance class defeat the purpose of having a class to begin with?... i mean having no class equiped is basically balanced..its just a class that's good at everything! soo kinda makes the class mod redundant imo.

That's true

the lvl 8 tank mod reduces way more damage than it is supposed to. i was wearing gear that gave my 99 armor, and with that tank lvl 8 accessory i took no more than 1 damage from anything in the game. I upgraded to the ultimate lvl tank accessory and was taking MORE damage than before

Gotta look into that, the for reporting

Also i prefer the older version of this mod because of crafting
The crafting was removed cause it took way too long to make a class because i had to think what items would drop after a specific boss and they had to make sense with the class, which they didnt tbh, so i had to put stuff like Beetle Husks for a mage class cause there wasnt much i could work with.

Hi,
im experiencing issues with getting the classpicker at the start. As long i didn't missunderstood, you should get one, on every new charakter, right?

Hello! I really like ur mod. I just got to hardmode and dont see so many fails. didnt reflect over the balance so much tho.

but first; what is the "item token" that the goblin sells? I see no information about this stuff.
and next: a ranger class has more damage with guns than a gunner, I dont like that!

Hello! I really like ur mod. I just got to hardmode and dont see so many fails. didnt reflect over the balance so much tho.

but first; what is the "item token" that the goblin sells? I see no information about this stuff.
and next: a ranger class has more damage with guns than a gunner, I dont like that!
I appreciate it, next update should change that and a couple other balance things.

About the item tokens, for now they are only to craft a Cooldown AMulet which reduces your ability's cooldown by 15%/25%/35%/45%

Last edited:
Well, the update is taking way longer than expected, the amount of bugs and programing difficulties is too high, while the amount of ideas is too low... but it should be a good one so... should be worth the wait `:happy:

Back
Top Bottom