tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

So i'm trully enjoying this mod so far, very well done job!
Only thing i've noticed is, I can't seem to get the Blood Mage to heal by doing damage outside of their active ability. It looks like I heal for 1 hp whenever i hit someone with a sword strike (with the blade, projectiles don't seem to work), but it doesn't seem to proc everytime. Additionally, it would be nice to include a description of each class, along with their passive ability, in the class token in-game.

So i'm trully enjoying this mod so far, very well done job!
Only thing i've noticed is, I can't seem to get the Blood Mage to heal by doing damage outside of their active ability. It looks like I heal for 1 hp whenever i hit someone with a sword strike (with the blade, projectiles don't seem to work), but it doesn't seem to proc everytime. Additionally, it would be nice to include a description of each class, along with their passive ability, in the class token in-game.

Yes, i've noticed that the Blood Mage's passive doesnt proc with projectiles, i've fixed that already and will be out on the next update, which will also feature 1 new ability for every class.

And the reason i didnt add the ability and passive to the description is because i thought it was too much text on a description.

it seems the "thief" class dont give any gold to the player when in multiplayer you might wanna check on that one hun.

another issue is with the Assassin class as i dont see anything happening when i press the ability key 1..but i see the cool down

Just start playing with my friends with this mod , and we all love it !
The abilities makes classes have different very fun playstyle !

But we found that Summoner's second ability will create the "ball" on every player's head , and that makes it too OP .

And i got some thought about the gunner class ,
I personally think it's 2 ability too similar , they're all about throwing something and pray it will hit the boss ,
and only useful when fighting a worn type boss .

finally , sorry about my BAD English :p

Just start playing with my friends with this mod , and we all love it !
The abilities makes classes have different very fun playstyle !

But we found that Summoner's second ability will create the "ball" on every player's head , and that makes it too OP .

And i got some thought about the gunner class ,
I personally think it's 2 ability too similar , they're all about throwing something and pray it will hit the boss ,
and only useful when fighting a worn type boss .

finally , sorry about my BAD English :p

Oh

oops.png

owo whats this

Last edited:
Assassin's 'Panic when hit' ability triggers when I hit an enemy instead, and its level 4 and 5 upgrades are missing a zero in the damage bonus.

For some reason, the abilities aren't working for me and my friends in Multiplayer, but is working when I play single. Am I doing something wrong?

Back
Top Bottom