tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

I will release a TEMPORARY Fix for the Multiplayer abiliies bug, I will revert the previous MP Compatibility changes i had made until i find a way of fixing this, it might bring back some older bugs but atleast they will work.

Extremely thankful for the Feedback, otherwise i wouldn't have known about this issue `:D

By the way, for some reason the Mage's 2nd ability doesn't seem to work for me (yes I've checked the keybinding). As I press it, the skill cooldown just shows up with my character not shooting out anything related to a fireball.

Note that this time it's single player.

By the way, for some reason the Mage's 2nd ability doesn't seem to work for me (yes I've checked the keybinding). As I press it, the skill cooldown just shows up with my character not shooting out anything related to a fireball.

Note that this time it's single player.

Oops, i had a typo on the projectile name, that should only happen in Pre-hardmode, but i fixed it already and will be releasing on the next patch in about 30m

Well... The update has to be delayed for a while, since i will have to rewrite the WHOLE code of the abilities in order to fix the Multiplayer bug, and its around 1k lines so... It might take a while

Many stuff fixed, and a new class too. The whole thing was rewritten the next day i posted the previous post, but im still taking some time to see if i can polish it some more

IV got a strange issue , iv got the golden 4 mods installed , thorium/calamity/tremor/spirt + your mod , Iv picked the berserker and whenever I gain max hp my movement speed gets reduced , to the point where now if I try and walk right I move left incredibility slowly backwards , if I remove the class picker item it fixes the issue, as cool as the slow moonwalk is it does make getting from A to B rather hard.

IV got a strange issue , iv got the golden 4 mods installed , thorium/calamity/tremor/spirt + your mod , Iv picked the berserker and whenever I gain max hp my movement speed gets reduced , to the point where now if I try and walk right I move left incredibility slowly backwards , if I remove the class picker item it fixes the issue, as cool as the slow moonwalk is it does make getting from A to B rather hard.

Thx for letting me know, will fix it asap
[doublepost=1557075498,1557075265][/doublepost]

Its fixed

Their is a major gold farming exploit with the Thief Class.. its passive can basically be exploited as a gold farm with rapid weapons or when attacking crowds of enemies and even worse its not exclusive to Throwing damage as any damage type can exploit this meaning if anyone wants to get gold quick they can take advantage of this passive.... i suguest you that everytime a gold coin is stolen...their is a Cooldown for how long a player can steal another again i say about 25 seconds they cant steal another gold coin

J5h8Hgt.gif

it even works on just hitting a dummy..

Edit : opps i noticed the update ill have to double check this..

Edit 2 : 14 seconds?...i dont know i think it should be much longer like 30 seconds. also can you make a check if its a dummy or a enemy?

Last edited:
Can't help but wish this mod came with a secondary file to turn axes into viable weapons for use with the Berserker class haha

Edit: Actually, as i have been playing, i've been yearning for a new class. Seeing as how the Knight is a hybrid of sorts between melee and ranged, i really wanted to see a hybrid of melee and magic. Perhaps something like a paladin?

Last edited:
There's a compatibility issue with HERO's Mod + Server sided characters.

Normally, there is a Freeze debuff applied to your character until you login.
But with this mod turned on, the freeze debuff is completely gone and makes you able to play without logging in.

Are you sure about that ?

Cause i've played with my friends with both and didnt have a problem with it

Well the issue appeared and disappeared when I enable/disable the mod. Maybe it's an issue with several other mods running at the same time.

umm the archer class and the Damage thats equal to a percent of a enemy max health is really overpowered.

Sorry for the lack of updates, my motivation is pratically non-existent at this point, but i'm still trying to make some stuff

Back
Top Bottom