tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

Sorry for the lack of updates, my motivation is pratically non-existent at this point, but i'm still trying to make some stuff
Hi Apacchii! That's sad to hear. I hope you get some ideas and your motivation back.
I'm new to the forums, and basically made an account just to ask you if you could incorporate "rogue" damage from the Calamity mod to the thief class. I imagine it wouldn't be much of a problem, and considering calamity mod is one of the biggest content mods for terraria, and the amount of threads made about it in the past, it would be greatly appreciated by many.

EDIT: Currently ranged damage increases rogue damage from calamity mod, making ranger a viable alternative to thief.

Also as a side note, the thief's 2nd ability that spawns shurikens around you will also spawn them around other players in multiplayer.

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but using blood mage and dealing the last hit to an enemy it sometimes disappears (As in de-spawning) without leaving any drops behind, sometimes those de-spawning enemies also drop coins that are uncollectable and just float around you

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but using blood mage and dealing the last hit to an enemy it sometimes disappears (As in de-spawning) without leaving any drops behind, sometimes those de-spawning enemies also drop coins that are uncollectable and just float around you

Fixed.

Coming in the next update which will also (hopefully) have a new way of passively earning ability damage as you play and Class Passives/Skill changes/additions

1570570889325.png

I'm brand new to using this mod and i started with the paladin, and i can't seem to figure out what their first ability does (their second i found out is damage immunity and resistance) nor can i find it posted anywhere. can you please tell me what it does.
also some of my health hearts have turned white and i'm not sure if this mod did it or not, if so, why?

I'm brand new to using this mod and i started with the paladin, and i can't seem to figure out what their first ability does (their second i found out is damage immunity and resistance) nor can i find it posted anywhere. can you please tell me what it does.
also some of my health hearts have turned white and i'm not sure if this mod did it or not, if so, why?
Paladin has a passive regeneration (I'm not sure how it's calculated though) that activates each 2 secs, It's first ability massively increases the speed of the passive regen up to perhaps somewhere around 0.2 seconds per heal or so for 6 seconds, it also increases how much you regen while the ability is active

Well, the ability has been explained to you already, and the white hearts thing isn't from my mod (i hope).

Well, the ability has been explained to you already, and the white hearts thing isn't from my mod (i hope).
Yup, just checked and it is from your mod, don't know what it does though lol
Edit: Nevermind, compared Lv 1 and ultimate and it's the extra hp passive that it gives, it shows as a white heart per level

Hello, found a glitch from trying to use the berserker class with the mod known as "Another RPG Mod" installed, here's the link to the mod's forum: tModLoader - Another RPG Mod

For some reason, when I increase my health with the RPG mod and have the berserker class equipped, at a certain maximum health, it will do 1 damage ticks per second to me when I equip the berserker class accessory. (increases the amount of ticks per second it does this damage the more health you have), its as if I'm poisoned but without any debuff. Eventually, it slows down then finally stops when I reach a low enough health. Other classes don't seem to have this problem, just the berserker class.

Is there a intentional health debuff with the berserker class? This is a real shame since I wanted to play the beserker class with my melee focused character.

(I'll be posting the same bug report to the RPG mod's forum, hope this can get resolved.)

Hello, found a glitch from trying to use the berserker class with the mod known as "Another RPG Mod" installed, here's the link to the mod's forum: tModLoader - Another RPG Mod

For some reason, when I increase my health with the RPG mod and have the berserker class equipped, at a certain maximum health, it will do 1 damage ticks per second to me when I equip the berserker class accessory. (increases the amount of ticks per second it does this damage the more health you have), its as if I'm poisoned but without any debuff. Eventually, it slows down then finally stops when I reach a low enough health. Other classes don't seem to have this problem, just the berserker class.

Is there a intentional health debuff with the berserker class? This is a real shame since I wanted to play the beserker class with my melee focused character.

(I'll be posting the same bug report to the RPG mod's forum, hope this can get resolved.)

I think its a problem of how the other mod handles Health, not sure about this but the mod might be using some sort of custom Max Health variable which makes the berserker's passive grant him negative life regen if you are above 500 health.

Since i add life regen equal to:

"(MaxHealth - CurrentHealth) * .06"

If this is the case and the player has e.g: 2500 max health it would still be doing:

"(500 - 2000[random example of current health]) * .06"

Which would give you -120 health regeneration

This might be because the other mod is using custom variables while im using the vanilla variables which CAN be increase via modding to more than 500, thats why i don't know if it really uses custom health variables 'cause i don't see why they would.

If this were done with vanilla variables i think it would be fine cause it would be:

"(2500 - 2000) * .06"

Which would equal +30 health regeneration

What i advise you to do is to just use another Melee Damage class, theres not much i can do other than removing the life regen passive (i think)

Last edited:
I think its a problem of how the other mod handles Health, not sure about this but the mod might be using some sort of custom Max Health variable which makes the berserker's passive grant him negative life regen if you are above 500 health.

Since i add life regen equal to:

"(MaxHealth - CurrentHealth) * .06"

If this is the case and the player has e.g: 2500 max health it would still be doing:

"(500 - 2000[random example of current health]) * .06"

Which would give you -120 health regeneration

This might be because the other mod is using custom variables while im using the vanilla variables which CAN be increase via modding to more than 500, thats why i don't know if it really uses custom health variables 'cause i don't see why they would.

If this were done with vanilla variables i think it would be fine cause it would be:

"(2500 - 2000) * .06"

Which would equal +30 health regeneration

What i advise you to do is to just use another Melee Damage class, theres not much i can do other than removing the life regen passive (i think)

Ah, I see. That makes sense, the only way you could fix it is to use custom variables yourself or to remove the regen as you mentioned. I've started using the Fighter class for now, thanks for taking my problem seriously and for answering so quickly. Keep up the good work, looking forward to updates! :happy:

can you explain how "ability" damage work?...does it increase your weapon damage or something what exactly is it increasing?

So my friend saw this on the list when I went to check for updates to any mods we are currently running, and it sounded interesting. Before giving it a try, I decided to stop by and read up on the various class options, and I am definitely going to be giving it a try.

But I do have a bit of input prior to actually giving it a test run, based on us doing Calamity on Revengence Death Mode, and also having Shadows of Abaddon (SacredTools) and Fargos mods etc. I would honestly recommend dropping the cooldowns by a bit, just because a lot can happen in just 10 seconds... Let alone 2+ minutes lol. Some of them make a bit of sense, but for most of them it just seems like something I and many others would end up forgetting to use just because they wouldn't be available when needed or w/e else human error causes ;P

I look forward to giving this a test run, and will be sure to post some input after actually testing it out on hard mode XD

So my friend saw this on the list when I went to check for updates to any mods we are currently running, and it sounded interesting. Before giving it a try, I decided to stop by and read up on the various class options, and I am definitely going to be giving it a try.

But I do have a bit of input prior to actually giving it a test run, based on us doing Calamity on Revengence Death Mode, and also having Shadows of Abaddon (SacredTools) and Fargos mods etc. I would honestly recommend dropping the cooldowns by a bit, just because a lot can happen in just 10 seconds... Let alone 2+ minutes lol. Some of them make a bit of sense, but for most of them it just seems like something I and many others would end up forgetting to use just because they wouldn't be available when needed or w/e else human error causes ;P

I look forward to giving this a test run, and will be sure to post some input after actually testing it out on hard mode XD

Well, there is an accessory that gives you 10%/20%/30%/40% cooldown reduction on your abilities and some ability damage called Cooldown Amulet, even tho it costs 1 acessory slot, its worth it in some, if not most classes.

But i do not recommend you pick Thief if youre playing Calamity, it doesnt actually work with rogue damage instead it will give you a bit of ranged damage

Have fun

Last edited:
Well, there is an accessory that gives you 10%/20%/30%/40% cooldown reduction on your abilities and some ability damage called Cooldown Amulet, even tho it costs 1 acessory slot, its worth it in some, if not most classes.

But i do not recommend you pick Thief if youre playing Calamity, it doesnt actually work with rogue damage instead it will give you a bit of ranged damage

Have fun
Yeah, after looking at stats in game and seeing cooldowns of stuff I can safely say some of them (not all, just a few of them) are just a bit to high for their own good. Even with the option of the CD accessories. Now, mind you, I also have Fargo's installed. So I already have to choose what enchant/essence/soul/whatever to swap out just for the class accessory(ies) as is. Having to also try and squeeze in the CD Amulet, even though it is a nice damage up for the ability(ies), is a bit hard to do when choosing from... Say "you gain the effects of 2+ accessories along with these bonuses".

So far, though, I have been using the Summoner one with the Calamity Statigel set (summoner helm) and it has been pretty rad. I like things that allow for more damage of a specific type, because honestly there aren't a lot of options that are "omg this is to good *NOT* to have". The summoner class giving summon slots, damage, hp, and defense is amazingly nice (albeit I can also admit a bit begrudgingly that it's a bit overpowered for a summoner... I like that though XD) though I have to kinda question why it also gives mp. Summoners don't typically have to use much mp other than to initially summon the swarm. There are a few items that are magick drainers that go off summon damage, but I have yet to find/remember them in my current run with my buddy. Mainly been running Summons with Guns, may switch it around a bit later.

That's my generalized, initial view of this mod thus far. A few of the cooldowns could be dropped by a fraction or so (my opinion), and maybe add in some combo options. It gets increasingly harder to choose between accessories the further into the game you get, and I can already safely say I have thought of a silly "immortal" combo with a few of the class accessories... It's just hard to choose what to keep equipped...

On that note, I do have a question: have you ever thought of adding a multiclass combo option? Maybe drop some stats, but allow for multiple classes on one accessory? I will admit I ask because I tend to like running an everything build if I can get away with it. I can deal with some dropped stats here and there, especially if you get some perks that are specific to that class. (A good example is Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning. You could go down the Str (Warrior), Dex (Rogue), or Int (Wizard) base trees, or kinda combine them in various ways that dropped stats but added individual perks therein. Also allowing for the omni class, which was kinda weaker in stats but made up for it in perks. And, as is, I can already see a few entertaining combos with your classes already in place :) Things like "Plague Mage" for a super glass cannon setup with absurd mana and magick damage capability, but they die if they get sneezed at XD.

(I apologize for this wall of text... Just had lots of inspiration thanks to how awesome this mod is ^^;;)

Yeah, after looking at stats in game and seeing cooldowns of stuff I can safely say some of them (not all, just a few of them) are just a bit to high for their own good. Even with the option of the CD accessories. Now, mind you, I also have Fargo's installed. So I already have to choose what enchant/essence/soul/whatever to swap out just for the class accessory(ies) as is. Having to also try and squeeze in the CD Amulet, even though it is a nice damage up for the ability(ies), is a bit hard to do when choosing from... Say "you gain the effects of 2+ accessories along with these bonuses".

So far, though, I have been using the Summoner one with the Calamity Statigel set (summoner helm) and it has been pretty rad. I like things that allow for more damage of a specific type, because honestly there aren't a lot of options that are "omg this is to good *NOT* to have". The summoner class giving summon slots, damage, hp, and defense is amazingly nice (albeit I can also admit a bit begrudgingly that it's a bit overpowered for a summoner... I like that though XD) though I have to kinda question why it also gives mp. Summoners don't typically have to use much mp other than to initially summon the swarm. There are a few items that are magick drainers that go off summon damage, but I have yet to find/remember them in my current run with my buddy. Mainly been running Summons with Guns, may switch it around a bit later.

That's my generalized, initial view of this mod thus far. A few of the cooldowns could be dropped by a fraction or so (my opinion), and maybe add in some combo options. It gets increasingly harder to choose between accessories the further into the game you get, and I can already safely say I have thought of a silly "immortal" combo with a few of the class accessories... It's just hard to choose what to keep equipped...

On that note, I do have a question: have you ever thought of adding a multiclass combo option? Maybe drop some stats, but allow for multiple classes on one accessory? I will admit I ask because I tend to like running an everything build if I can get away with it. I can deal with some dropped stats here and there, especially if you get some perks that are specific to that class. (A good example is Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning. You could go down the Str (Warrior), Dex (Rogue), or Int (Wizard) base trees, or kinda combine them in various ways that dropped stats but added individual perks therein. Also allowing for the omni class, which was kinda weaker in stats but made up for it in perks. And, as is, I can already see a few entertaining combos with your classes already in place :) Things like "Plague Mage" for a super glass cannon setup with absurd mana and magick damage capability, but they die if they get sneezed at XD.

(I apologize for this wall of text... Just had lots of inspiration thanks to how awesome this mod is ^^;;)

Well, i honestly doubt i will ever make class-merging, but i've thought of sub-classes a long time ago. I still dont know if i should make those or not, cause i would have to re-do a lot of the mod.

The idea was:
From the moment you entered Hardmode, instead of leveling up to level 5 you would be given you the option to pick 1 out of 2 sub-classes (for each class), basically 2 paths.
[i.e:. Tank would choose between a path that gave him some more damage, but granting him just a bit of tankiness, or a path that would make him tankier, but with little to no damage increase]

This path would still level up normally to Ultimate level, but the stats of each path would be different.

That's probably the closest thing you'll get to class merging, if i ever actually do it.

About the cooldowns, i actually agree, i'll look into it and reduce some ability coooldowns that might be higher than they should be, i wont be reducing them by a lot though.

If limited accessory slots are a problem to you, you can download MoreAccessories+ ,i always use that mod i think it's great, after defeating plantera you get 1 additional Accessory Slot (kind of like Wall Of Flesh but you need to farm the item drop from Plantera's Treasure Bag)

And the wall of text is ok, i actually need feedback

Already use a few accessory+ mods, especially MoreAcessories+. Just got a new one that adds in a dedicated Wing Slot that was put on the browser yesterday(?) and it's allowed me to keep my current summon setup via Fargo's and other items while not having to worry about my wings. I am not entirely sure of the actual intricacies of the coding that goes into this stuff, but if you were to set up a similar thing for the dedicated class mod slot, it would also pretty clearing show the "you can only wear 1 class at a time". So far both my friends playing with me have been a bit sad to find out that only 1 class at a time is a law ^^;

It's one of the reasons I brought up possible class merging or multiclassing. A subclass system would also be kinda interesting, but subclasses are typically meant to take one aspect of the main class and focus entirely on it. I.E. the tank would drop the melee ups for more defense/life/regen. Or drop the defense for more crit/damage. As is, I would love to play with a few of these at the same time just to see what silly combos I could make. But I can also understand how that would require a bit of a rework of the mod to allow for it.

Alternatively, with how my brain works and thinking of multiclassing, I was already imagining up combo abilities if it were ever a thing. Because, right now, one friend is running Mage and doesn't use his ability 2 because he thinks it only gives him mana regen. He has an item from luiafk (I think) that drops his magick damage but grants infinite mana. There's other things similar from other mods, and even just the mana flower from vanilla. So he more often than not never actually uses his Mage Ability 2 even though (iirc) it does damage as well as regen mana based on damage dealt. So having something like a Plague Mage or w/e and having the ability 2 apply the venom or toxin or variable debuff along with damage and regen would be interesting.

I have to many ideas thanks to how many classes you have in your mod, and have really been enjoying my Summoner class. Thanks again, and looking forward to any updates :)

Back
Top Bottom