Mobile App crashes when launching ios 8 with iphone 5

Quiverymax

Terrarian
Hey everyone,

Just thought I would try the game but sadly couldn't, spent 5$ on it.
I looked at a few comments on the app store and it seems I'm not the only one.

is there any update that's gonna fix it? or any other solution?

They're working on a patch right now, it will be out very soon although there's no release date yet...

I am an iPhone 5 (iOS 7.1.2 jailbroken) user there is no issues for me.

Off topic: Also I would like to know if iOS 8 makes iPhone 5 slower?

Check your updates, there's a new update for Terraria (and says URGENT fixes)

It is also not working for me on an iPad 4 iOS 8.0.2. Crashes on start even after remove and reinstall. Just goes black screen then back to home screen. Need this fixed or I want a refund!!

TURN THE WIFI OFF!!! fir some reason Minecraft PE and Terraria don't like it when the wifi is on, it comes with a blank screen and then crashes. Once you are in the game, swipe up to reveal a small menu and turn on the wifi. This is so you can play with others.

TURN THE WIFI OFF!!! fir some reason Minecraft PE and Terraria don't like it when the wifi is on, it comes with a blank screen and then crashes. Once you are in the game, swipe up to reveal a small menu and turn on the wifi. This is so you can play with others.

Our game seems to freeze upon start and turning off the wifi fixed that...
but how do you turn the wifi back on???

We have to go out of the game to turn it back on and when we go back to the game it's frozen...
I can't seem to swipe in the game and get the "small menu and turn on the wifi"...
I can get a small pull up menu out of the game that allows me to turn on the wifi, but the game is frozen when I get back to it...

Our game seems to freeze upon start and turning off the wifi fixed that...
but how do you turn the wifi back on???

We have to go out of the game to turn it back on and when we go back to the game it's frozen...
I can't seem to swipe in the game and get the "small menu and turn on the wifi"...
I can get a small pull up menu out of the game that allows me to turn on the wifi, but the game is frozen when I get back to it...
Sorry but this was before the 1.2 update on mobile
I found it still does freeze but for about 10-15 seconds

Back
Top Bottom