Other April Fools was mistake. But what if we add it in terraria? (Indeed! we can expect everything, but nothing good)

"April fools" day when everyone try to prank everyone. But i'm tryharder and word "Happiness" don't exist for me, BUT i like only this prank:
On April 1, 1915, at the start of the World war 1, a British plane appeared over the German camp and dropped a huge bomb. Germans used secret technique of Joestars, but there was no explosion. The bomb had the words "Happy April fools!"on it.
And then I had an idea: What if we add a April fools Event in Terraria, that appears only at 1 April
But what did it adds? A crate with mechanic of Golden Lock Box Shortly: To open this you need dungeon key

NameApril Fools Box
Sprite
April Fools Box.png
I awful at spriting
Drop/Chance to be dropped Every mob/ 1/13 (7.69%)
Then what did it drop?
1 word: Stuff
This box literally can kill you by summoning random boss/event on your stage, witch means you can't be killed by moon lord on Pre hardmode or Eye of cthulhu in day time

Drop:
This crate drops:
Zeneth (Chinese Zenith delivered by FedEx from Jupiter by catapult) Same copper shortsword but changed texture
Training Rocket Launcher (0 damage high knockback and TF2 Reference)
Boring Bow (Just sprite)
Roman candle (Why this only on 3ds version? Just Look at this I want it on pc) actually it better add in christmas
Roman_candle_%28demo%29.gif

Soul of Blight
Soul_of_Blight.png
drops only 1 soul from 1 box (Post moonlord Crafting material)
CraftResult
Soul_of_Blight.png
30x +
Gray_Zapinator.png
1x +
Orange_Zapinator.png
1x
Zapinator.png
True Zapinator
And of course Whoopie Cushion April Fools can't without this

As you can see there's not that much items and they useless but it's april fools you can't be mad

Why you still trying to be noticed Tom brando? It consumes big amount of time, If devs will see it they probably just ignore this submission just because final update already here
I don't know, i just don't know

Thanks for reading, i pretty sure your eyes already bleeding from my awful English
Well i'm going to my bunker now and i hope world don't self destroy

The core idea is not bad, although could use some balancing.
But, the main problem with it, that it's incredibly niche. to have an item that could drop only 1 day of the year... the halloween and christmas items all drop at a longer time period, and that now also can be summoned for one day by completing the pumpkin moon & frost moon, respectively.

I agree with @Sora_92 the True Zapinator could take years to get. This isn't that good of an idea as having a 1 day holiday is to short. Making it longer wouldnt make sense.

How about there is maybe a 1/183 chance every dawn for a Fools Day to be set up (By none other than the Party Girl), and if so all items with the rarity of white can be dropped with any quantity from 1-99.
Any rarity white item has a 69.6 percent chance of spawning with a random quantity of 1-99
11% chance for a Fools Day exclusive item (Woopie Cushen for example, which can be set on chairs and when any NPC/Player sits on them, it will make the fart sound effect (or 1% chance for Lunatic Cultis Death noise) and disappear)
9.4% chance for an invasion event/event to happen
Pre-hardmode: Goblin Army, Party next morning, Lantern Night next night, Rain, Windy, Thunderstorm, Instant Blood Moon (Switches to night and forces the moon phase to be a full moon), Slime Rain (Force time to be dawn), Torch God with all nearby torches,
9.9% chance(if in Hardmode) for a Hardmode event to happen, Solar Eclipse (Force Dawn), Pirate Invasion, Pumpkin Moon (force night, also moon phase full), Frost Moon (night, also moon phase full), Martian Madness
.1% chance for the Lunar Events to start (After Golem has been defeated), and will cause the Moon Lord to spawn after completion

NO NO NO Soul of Blight, these have already been completely replaced and removed, instead have the Old School Game Cartridge, a material that will replace the 30 souls of Blight

If you like this idea I can elaborate and sprite.

How about there is maybe a 1/183 chance every dawn for a Fools Day to be set up (By none other than the Party Girl), and if so all items with the rarity of white can be dropped with any quantity from 1-99.
Any rarity white item has a 69.6 percent chance of spawning with a random quantity of 1-99
11% chance for a Fools Day exclusive item (Woopie Cushen for example, which can be set on chairs and when any NPC/Player sits on them, it will make the fart sound effect (or 1% chance for Lunatic Cultis Death noise) and disappear)
9.4% chance for an invasion event/event to happen
Pre-hardmode: Goblin Army, Party next morning, Lantern Night next night, Rain, Windy, Thunderstorm, Instant Blood Moon (Switches to night and forces the moon phase to be a full moon), Slime Rain (Force time to be dawn), Torch God with all nearby torches,
9.9% chance(if in Hardmode) for a Hardmode event to happen, Solar Eclipse (Force Dawn), Pirate Invasion, Pumpkin Moon (force night, also moon phase full), Frost Moon (night, also moon phase full), Martian Madness
.1% chance for the Lunar Events to start (After Golem has been defeated), and will cause the Moon Lord to spawn after completion

NO NO NO Soul of Blight, these have already been completely replaced and removed, instead have the Old School Game Cartridge, a material that will replace the 30 souls of Blight

If you like this idea I can elaborate and sprite.
I never though about that And i really like idea that Party girl can randomly 'summon' April fools event. souls of Blight it's just a reference to old versions but it will be very good to change material for Zapinator

I never though about that And i really like idea that Party girl can randomly 'summon' April fools event. souls of Blight it's just a reference to old versions but it will be very good to change material for Zapinator
Every player got five gold, so you could reference them with having a 1% chance of getting exactly five gold. But because gold is technically a white rarity item

Also, I think that the recipe for the True Zapanator only needs one Zapanator but maybe add another item instead. Mostly because Zapanators are so rare.

Adds a new boss. Knick'o The Clown. do what you want with the fight. Summoned using clown license on blood moons. 50% drop from clowns.

New miniboss: Timmy the unhappy. Summoned using Sand cookie. Crafted using any type of sand and 2 cookies. cookies are dropped from high children. which only spawn in April or near any holiday with candy.

Adds a new boss. Knick'o The Clown. do what you want with the fight. Summoned using clown license on blood moons. 50% drop from clowns.
Only summonable in Hardmode worlds when health is over 260

New miniboss: Timmy the unhappy. Summoned using the Sand cookie. Crafted using any type of sand and 2 cookies. cookies are dropped from high children. which only spawn in April or near any holiday with candy.
Ummmmm, no thank, if you rework it to be more appropriate for Terraria with noting cookies are already in 1.4.

Back
Top Bottom