tModLoader Archaea Mod

What should we create more of ?

• Total voters
No it is not sarcasm, however it could use more beat like you said.
Btw do you have anyone who think that is willing to work for the mod ?
[doublepost=1518849677,1518849586][/doublepost]Because only 2 people (me and TerrorPenguin) are the only one who does decent job in the mod and nothing was coded whatsoever,Duckle left,and SirOrnstein doesn't seem online so he may left soon too.

Btw do you have anyone who think that is willing to work for the mod ?
[doublepost=1518849677,1518849586][/doublepost]Because only 2 people (me and TerrorPenguin) are the only one who does decent job in the mod and nothing was coded whatsoever,Duckle left,and SirOrnstein doesn't seem online so he may left soon too.
I really don't know anyone who could help, and if I had any abilities I would help.

Hello ! I have brought a new poll for the supporters !

Q : Should we add metal variants of many wepaons and non-related variants to another class item ?
(E.g : Shreomite Partisan and Silver Boomerang)

- Yes ! (Do you have reasons ?)
- Yes except the Pillar Tiers (Why ?)
- No.(Why ?)
- Nah but there are exceptions (tell me)

Q : Should we add metal variants of many wepaons and non-related variants to another class item ?
(E.g : Shreomite Partisan and Silver Boomerang)

- Yes ! (Do you have reasons ?)
- Yes except the Pillar Tiers (Why ?)
- No.(Why ?)
- Nah but there are exceptions (tell me)
Yeah sure, I have always wanted to see a mahogany wood boomerang or a demonite/crimtane boomerang
On a side note if the mods/devs/admins allow it, you could buff pearlwood armor and weapons to early hardmode acceptable levels.
Another side note if the mods/devs/admins allow it, could you add in the unimplemented lunar tier drills?

Yeah sure, I have always wanted to see a mahogany wood boomerang or a demonite/crimtane boomerang
On a side note if the mods/devs/admins allow it, you could buff pearlwood armor and weapons to early hardmode acceptable levels.
Another side note if the mods/devs/admins allow it, could you add in the unimplemented lunar tier drills?
Btw would yo to see non melee staff on a tier that is only for melee like solar tier ? Like Solar Staff on Solar tier and Nebula Blade in Mage tier like Bee tier they may have summoner armor but still have non summoner things ?
[doublepost=1519121510,1519121439][/doublepost]And I may not do get unimplemented picakxes etc. Since it would cause trouble and they are me mods that offer those I think ?

This thread is about hiring a developer and mod name changing ! Please contact me if you are interested : https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...d-name-change-and-dev-hiring-apply-now.67016/
[doublepost=1519541235,1519540824][/doublepost]February 18-25 2018 :

- We are almost done with Fungintera's Basic Cards !
- We are planning to release a support banner.
- We'll make item cards to spoil.
- Already making a mammoth sprite (by TerrorPenguin)
- We actually started to make a new concept for an event and the final boss !
- We've removed some concepts. They will be revisited soon.
- New variants of mermaids.
- Some vannila items are planned to be buffed,be craftable or will drop from other enemies.
- 2 New planned events.

Phew that's a lot to cover ! Make sure to join our discord server to be latest to our updates and see the progress:
[doublepost=1519541506][/doublepost]
Late reply but sure that devs will allow it like other mods.

- Already making a mammoth sprite (by TerrorPenguin)
- New variants of mermaids.
- Some vannila items are planned to be buffed,be craftable or will drop from other enemies.

Phew that's a lot to cover ! Make sure to join our discord server to be latest to our updates and see the progress:

Mermaid enemies? A mammoth mini-boss of some sort? Now I'm more interested, especially how they'll look. Succubi's Wrath was a promising mod that did something like this, then it stopped development. What happened exactly?

I'd like buff flails and Keybrand pls

Mermaid enemies? A mammoth mini-boss of some sort? Now I'm more interested, especially how they'll look. Succubi's Wrath was a promising mod that did something like this, then it stopped development. What happened exactly?

I'd like buff flails and Keybrand pls
Yah. Mermaids are swimming and colors are based on "The Little Mermaid". They can walk on land in hardmode. Buffing some items aren't our work. You can find some buffing mods. Sorry for that. You can join our server so you see all progress. You can also suggest it !

Yah. Mermaids are swimming and colors are based on "The Little Mermaid". They can walk on land in hardmode. Buffing some items aren't our work. You can find some buffing mods. Sorry for that. You can join our server so you see all progress. You can also suggest it !
Making it based off a Disney movie would have been too obvious, though I'd prefer if the mermaids were Hardmode only, like the lamias.

Making it based off a Disney movie would have been too obvious, though I'd prefer if the mermaids were Hardmode only, like the lamias.
We are currently talking about that. We are just more focused on name changing of the mod. We will work on it soon and we accept feedback,ideas and more ! Thank you @leafsaber47 for joining us !

Here we go !

February 28 2018 :
- Removed 7 Concepts. We do not feel it to be a part of the mod or it is already in other mods.
- We have revealed our final boss,Adarna ! Yah I know it must be a secret but I want feedback.
- Discord Server is being revamped.
- Mutater left the development team.
- Aside from removing,we are currently talking about new concepts !

For the people who think we have many features,I actually planned the mod to be a big one, the feeling that you won't feel the gaps and you will use the mod content in any game progression,not feeling that you are playing vannila terraria. For the people who wants Post-Moon Lord Content,we promise it will have one but we don't have big plans yet since we like the mod to be felt in any stage of game as I said.

Thank you for support ! :passionate:

Announcement :

Changed the Mod Name into Archaea Mod from the poll ! This is temporary but if people will like to,we will make it the official name !

We are currently talking about that. We are just more focused on name changing of the mod. We will work on it soon and we accept feedback,ideas and more ! Thank you @leafsaber47 for joining us !

Here we go !

February 28 2018 :
- Removed 7 Concepts. We do not feel it to be a part of the mod or it is already in other mods.
- We have revealed our final boss,Adarna ! Yah I know it must be a secret but I want feedback.
- Discord Server is being revamped.
- Mutater left the development team.
- Aside from removing,we are currently talking about new concepts !

For the people who think we have many features,I actually planned the mod to be a big one, the feeling that you won't feel the gaps and you will use the mod content in any game progression,not feeling that you are playing vannila terraria. For the people who wants Post-Moon Lord Content,we promise it will have one but we don't have big plans yet since we like the mod to be felt in any stage of game as I said.

Thank you for support ! :passionate:
I don't know what you mean by joining the mod, but I still have the Vitiosus mod to watch over, so I don't need to really join you.
And I feel like I've experience déjà vu...

I don't know what you mean by joining the mod, but I still have the Vitiosus mod to watch over, so I don't need to really join you.
And I feel like I've experience déjà vu...
Nah I mean supporting or motivating us,sorry for misunderstanding. The name of your mod is interesting. I may check it out ?

Update !
- Started to work on for the sprites and concept art for Adarna and drops (Sprites by TerrorPenguin)
- Finalized things to be added in 1.0.
- Planning for 0.1 if we find a coder to code for weapons and mobs.
- For people who want to see all mod progression,join our discord server !
- A New Gameplay Mode,Archaea Mode ! Explore different New AI,New Items and Game changing moments !

Ps : Asking help for people since I don't have planned drops for bossses espiecially Fungintera and new attacks for Adarna. Also Expert Attacks. Help.
[doublepost=1520040365,1520040263][/doublepost]800 Views already for a mod that is created 17 days Ago ?! Insane ! I like to make a support banner now but I'm bad at making one :(

Spoiler : New Mermaid Enemy !
Who is she ? Why is she like that ? (Sprite made or recolored) by Warren Mark and tweaked by TerrorPenguin)
Someone wants to code this ?
Mermaid.png

(Yah it is a Lamia Recolor with a tail,but that's what people do when they just started on the mod right ? Who wants to code or resprite this ?)
[doublepost=1520063106,1520062828][/doublepost]March 3 2018 :
- Increased 50 Enemies into 70.
- Decreased Biomes from 4 into 2.
- Increased 500 Items into 800.
- Increased 2 Mini Bosses into 8.
- New Mode,Archaea Mode !

It looks cool . I like the idea about variant enemies but when you play with more than one mod and other mods makes certain drops from certain enemies ( like harpies , spirit mod adds cool weapons that only drop from vanilla harpies ) become rarer since vanilla harpies become rarer , so while coding can you make them not totally make some enemies rarer but rather seeing recolours be a smaller chance of seeing normal . Also I really like the Fungintera idea , good work . I will keep an eye on this because it looks cool .

Back
Top Bottom