tModLoader Archaea Mod

What should we create more of ?

• Total voters
It looks cool . I like the idea about variant enemies but when you play with more than one mod and other mods makes certain drops from certain enemies ( like harpies , spirit mod adds cool weapons that only drop from vanilla harpies ) become rarer since vanilla harpies become rarer , so while coding can you make them not totally make some enemies rarer but rather seeing recolours be a smaller chance of seeing normal . Also I really like the Fungintera idea , good work . I will keep an eye on this because it looks cool .
Thanks ! The Variants will be on a seperated mod. You could join the discord server or suggest anything you like ! I love talkative people.

Thanks for being polite . I think also after making more progress , you should also design support banner for yoour mod .

Thanks for being polite . I think also after making more progress , you should also design support banner for yoour mod .
I'm planning on it. Maybe it would come out today.
[doublepost=1520125726,1520125689][/doublepost]Support Banner !
1520125508903.png

Hi ! Get ready for an important letter for people tommorow ! It is already released in Discord.
Ps : It's not good news.

Currently the main thread is outdated ! I'll fix it soon !

March 8 2018 :

- A New Overhaul Tier and Gameplay for Pre-Hardmode Archaea !
- A New Type of Boss has been planned ! Let's welcome Magno !
- A New Biome,Magno Biome ! New enemies and a boss to fight,new blocks and equipment to be collected !
- Developing the Core Tier !
- New Concepts are made.

Suggestions,Fan Works etc. Are appreciated! Thank you for being supportive!

Fixed the Main Thread a bit so it will come updated on what's happening to the discord server (Still outdated).
[doublepost=1520594403,1520594265][/doublepost]We have an official Twitter Account alongside with Intergalactic Chaos Mod ! The tag is @ChaosMod and called the Mighty Chaos Modding Team. Wait but do you know what is coming !? Rate it !
Screenshot_20180309-182437.png

March 8 2018 Changelod and Updates :

- Changed the Discord icon.
- Crated Magno Boss Sprite (by TerrorPenguin)
- We have a new Twitter Account with Intergalactic Chaos Mod ! It's tag is @ChaosMod and it is called Mighty Chaos Modding Team (Ik some devs aren't in IGCM) but the original devs (SirOrnstein,Me and Duckles [Former]) it is considered to be there.
- New Plan : Once we found a coder we will rush the coding to release private snapshots to give to the development team and youtubers. They can't send or make download link for public. Every snapshot gives 10+ New Changes depending on the snapshot. Youtubers can release a public video of the snapshot wheter it is ashowcase or a playthrough etc. This will cause new feedback,bug report and suggestion to come up. After releasing enough snapshots,we will release a public beta which will make the whole community can release feedback,bug report and much more suggestions as well as popularity because of potential fan-art. But snapshot can be still made until the cycle repeats again until Mod is officially completed.

Phew ! That's a lot to cover for one day ! Please join our discord server to know more and be more updated to our news ! : https://discord.gg/55qZdSy

Thanks for being supportive guys !

Thanks ! How you will enjoy it once it released in public. You can join our discord server in the main thread to give ideas and see progression of the mod from concepts and sprites !

Edited the main thread a bit so yeah. Still outdated tho.

March 10 2018 :

- Magno Pickaxe V.1 and 2 Sprite is made (By TerrorPenguin)
- New Archaea Mod Discord Icon (By Warren Mark)
- New Artwork of Magno (By Warren)
- Planned to release a private snapshot for Magno Tier (No Biome in planned snapshot)(With the help of SirOrnstein in coding,TerrorPenguin in spriting,Duckles on giving stats and Warren Mark for Concepts,no release date).
- Magno Pallete Released (By TerrorPenguin)
- New Magno Lore (Made by Warren Mark)
- Nature's Overseer,Leaf and Anture's Tier Concept is made.
- Made Archaea Mode Boss Changes.
- Made Archaea Mode Vannila Boss Changes.

March 11 2018 :

- Leaf Arrow Sprited (By TerrorPenguin)
- Leaf Guardian Concept Sprited (By Warren Mark)
- + Some Leaf Tier Concepts Sprited (By Warren Mark)
- Made Mighty Eagle be an individaul Boss.
- Removed Jungle Invasion
- Mighty Eagle's name is subject to change.

Ps : Make the gores and Magno Things ! :)

Lot to cover for both dates ! Please help us by applying as a dev like coder and spriter ! Thank you !

Hello ! Magno Worm Art made by me ! Thank you for TerrorPenguin for spriting Magno and helping with my art (a bit) and as Magno is sprited already (almost) we are finding CODERS AND SPRITERS for the mod as we haven't coded anything yet and spriters for faster work. Even you are bad at coding or spriting we may still accpet you and see if you can improve. Here is the art btw ;) . I'll make a support banner later :) .
1520603305268.png

March 12 2018 :

- Cinnabar Ore sprited (By TerrorPenguin)
- Cinnabar Dagger (By TerrorPenguin)
- Created Savannah Biome Concept (By Warren Mark)
black_small_square Wildlife Animals spawn there.
- Jungle and Dessert is always together (Due to Savannah Biome)
- Created Bamboo Lands Concept (By Warren Mark).
black_small_square It is composed of Bamboos and Sugar Canes to craft sugar.
black_small_square Panda spawns there dropping Panda Skin.
- Planning Nature's Overseer.
black_small_square Basic Things (Attack etc.)
black_small_square Drops and New Tier
black_small_square Enemies

Lot to cover during March 12 !

You want to be a coder,spriter or be a part of development team ? Message me or comment !

Hello,for all the people who is interested of being a part of development team suxh as coding,soriting and musician,please contact me or tell me please ! :)

i can help with music if your interested. :)
Yep you can ! Just join the discord server ! Thanks !
[doublepost=1521073864,1521073841][/doublepost]
a can be a spriter, but not everyday or every hour
Yep you can !
[doublepost=1521073920][/doublepost]News : We'll get a revamp of the whole thread later since it is so outdated (we have like 5 bosses in the disocrd and one here )and new sprites lol

Back
Top Bottom