tModLoader Archaea Mod

What should we create more of ?

• Total voters
Poll : Which boss should we focus on first ? (Including connected enemies and biomes)
A.)Adarna
B.) Fungintera
C.)Magno
4.) Nature's Oversser

Hello ! We are revamping the whole mod with the thread! Want to be a dev ? Pm me ! Chnagelog of certain dates will be out soon !

March 20 2018 :

- Sprited Lishard Stone Placed (By Warren Mark)
- Sprited Magno Armor for Summoner (By Warren Mark)
- Sprited Magno Helmet for Summoner (By Warren Mark)
- Sprited Magno V.2 (By TerrorPenguin) [May not be a thing]
- Sprited Magno's Tome Concept (By KingN)
- Sprited Magno Breastplate and Greaves Concept (By Warren Mark)

mods doing decently in terms of progress, also thanks for the support
@Warren_Mark i know we need memebers in the servevr, but i mean, dont say it in every message, everyone knows we need a good few more people
also, still wanna say, incredibly good
btw we are having a lot of trouble with the mod since we need some codes so we can release a beta to get more popularity for the mod, which hasnt been done yet, but if anyone can help, thatd be unexpressibly helpful

March 24 2018 :
- Created Github Forum.
- Sprited Tribal Spear (By Warren Mark).
- Coded Magno Grass (By Duze).
- Coded Magno Stone (By Duze).
- Coded Cinnabar Ore Tile (By Duze).
- Started to give stats for the Magno Overhaul (Duckles and Warren with soem help of KingN).

Happy Easter ! Here's the first sneak peek to 0.1 ! (Picture by Duze).
mimic-test.png

Hello ! I don't have time to post here so please join our discord server for spoilers,updates and daily changelog !

I so thought the boss was named Mango, sounds like a great boss name for a big bird. Magno still sounds cool though :)

I so thought the boss was named Mango, sounds like a great boss name for a big bird. Magno still sounds cool though :)
It is for a worm on for a bird. Adarna is the big bird :) .

Posted this here since it will double merge anyways....

April 3 2018 :
Created Concepts :
- Adarna's Illustration
- Matter's Illustration
- Magnoliac Core Illustration
- Sea Serpent Illustration
(Ps : I'll show it if I have time)
Sprited :
- Magnoliac Fragments.

Coded :
-

Hello.People have been maybe confused what is happening to me. I will hand out the ownership to Duze. I'm not logged in in discord so I hope he see this. For now my life is in danger. Long story and I promise I will come back ! Days never passed without thinking of you guys and I hope I will have a chance to talk to you all soon ! The mod is not dead.
:(
Warren the Weirdo

April 6-10 :

Sprited : (By TerrorPenguin and Warren Mark)
- Cinnabar Dagger Proj.
- Cinnabar Arrow
- Magno Bullet Proj.
- Magno Resprite (many times)
- Cinnabar Hamaxe and Pickaxe Resprite
- Magno Orb
- Chomper Resprite
- Magno Treasure Bag

Coded :
- Almost everything above me.

Created Tracks :
- The Undying Flare by PixelOrigins
(Magno Boss Theme Track)

Archaea Mod : 0.1 Launch Soon

Introduction

Archaea Mod is a modification exclusive for Terraria that is planned to fill the game progress. From the start of the game until Post-Moonlord is in the game. Found by an illustrator Warren Mark,his powerful concepts are alive by the spriting skills of TerrorPenguin and codes by Duze with the help of other people. As it becomes to close for launch of 0.1 that focuses on the Magno Biome Overhaul,to add bosses,enemies and powerful equipment in the game.

The V0.1 : The Fiery Magma Launch

The mod will be releasing the 1st public Version,V0.1 focuses on the Magno Biome,an Archaea Mod Exclusives. Like other biomes,it offers a unique biome generation,new enemies,insane new unique loot,and of course,its own boss !

What does this launch offer again ?

- A unique biome generation !

- New mobs and enemies distributed to Pre-Hardmode 'till Hardmode

- Insane loot that is helpful through the game.

- Its won boss,Magno !

- The Magno Biome

The Magno Biome is a biome found undergound and is meant to be as big and has same number of areas found as Granite and Marble Biome. Depsite of it having similar traits to Granite and Marble Biome,its structure is different. Being a Cave-Hell Hybrid,it represents burned sand and magma.

It shows the Magnoliac Background Drawn by Warren Mark with walls randomized. Some underground houses are found there and contains normal loot and sometimes an item to summon Magno. The blocks inflict The Burned Debuff so it is hard to explore except if you have the Obsidian Boots or you have blocks. Thanks to Pingu's Sprites,the biome is majestic and to Duze to make the biome into existence soon.

- Magno : A Worm Boss

Magno will be the first boss in the mod and it will represent the Magno Biome. With the combination of yellowish lava and grey color,the boss stands out in the game. It has an attack pattern that is deadly without preparation. Firing a fiery lava breath,summoning its children and summoning its servant,you will enjoy the boss with its thunderous music made by PixelOrigins.

Magno's Music

Magno has an exclusive music proudly presented by PixelOrigins as known as Diepic called as "The Undying Flare".

The Undying Flare

The 1st Single,The Undying Flare,the theme of Magno is out ! With a pixelly feel,Diepic explored the creepy section of the music Magno currently haves,from Angelic and Sulphuric into and hellish and dark personality !

"The Undying Flare - Theme of Magno"
Album : "The Curse of the Mercury Hell : Theme of the Magnoliac 0.1"
Composer : Diepic/PixelOrigins
Release : April 9 2018

Soundtracks (Upcoming) :

1. The Undying Flare
2. The Cursed Hell Dump (Subject to name change)

Listen on SoundCloud :
https://soundcloud.com/hey-b-epic/the-undying-flare

Listen on Android Music for free :
MEGA : (link will come soon)

- 2 Tiers : Cinnabar and Magnoliac Tier

The Cinnabar Tier spawns in the Magno Biome after defeating Magno to craft the Cinnabar Armor and weapons for the Melee and Mage Class. The Magnoliac Tier is crafted with a Magnoliac Fragmentthat is a drop from Magno and Cinnabar for Ranged and Summoner Class. Thanks for Pingu's concept and sprites and Duze for thinking of unique stats and set bonuses !

- 4 New Enemies

The Biome offers 4 New Enemies,2 in Prehardmode and 2 in Hardmode ! They drop money and loot !

Contact us : [email protected]

Twitter : https://twitter.com/Draws_Warren?s=09

Discord Server : https://discord.gg/55qZdSy

Forum Link : https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/archaea-mod-hiring-coders.66689/

Apply for Coders :https://goo.gl/forms/Snujj6NZYplJJSqr2

Apply for Spriters : https://goo.gl/forms/MaSdYnZmuGd73HAG2

The Undying Flare

The 1st Single,The Undying Flare,the theme of Magno is out ! With a pixelly feel,Diepic explored the creepy section of the music Magno currently haves,from Angelic and Sulphuric into and hellish and dark personality !

"The Undying Flare - Theme of Magno"
Album : "The Curse of the Mercury Hell : Theme of the Magnoliac 0.1"
Composer : Diepic/PixelOrigins
Release : April 9 2018

Soundtracks (Upcoming) :

1. The Undying Flare
2. The Cursed Hell Dump (Subject to name change)

Listen on SoundCloud :
https://soundcloud.com/hey-b-epic/the-undying-flare

Listen on Android Music for free :
MEGA : <link will be up soon>

Forgot to post April 13 so..:

April 13,14 2018 :

Sprited :
- Glows
- Magno Block Tile
- Magno Resprite
- Cinnabar Sword Resprite

Coded :
- Everything above
- Biome Generation
- Cinnabar Tile Spawn

Tested :
- DPS
- Balance and bugs (squash squash squash)

Misc :
- Finished working on Magno Background.
- Revamp Forum Thread.

Back
Top Bottom