tModLoader Archaea Mod

What should we create more of ?

• Total voters
Well then. Tried generating a Medium World with Archaea, and...
There's a class selection now? What does that even do?
What's "Archaea Mode"? Biome Cordoning? These options have no explanation.
I also spawned on top of some fortress structure, because it spawned right above the center of the world.
I can't get down from it without cheating because I have no equipment, and I also can't see anything because 90% of my screen has a black filter applied to it.
It also conflicted with Varia's floating island generation.

It'd be really nice if the main post would be updated with some of this info.
I see that for some reason an entire website was made for it, but that features even less info.
I'd rather not need to join the Discord to have any idea what the heck is going on.

Well then. Tried generating a Medium World with Archaea, and...
There's a class selection now? What does that even do?
What's "Archaea Mode"? Biome Cordoning? These options have no explanation.
I also spawned on top of some fortress structure, because it spawned right above the center of the world.
I can't get down from it without cheating because I have no equipment, and I also can't see anything because 90% of my screen has a black filter applied to it.
It also conflicted with Varia's floating island generation.

It'd be really nice if the main post would be updated with some of this info.
I see that for some reason an entire website was made for it, but that features even less info.
I'd rather not need to join the Discord to have any idea what the heck is going on.
Hello there ! This could have been a very late response but as I can see most of these can be bugs, I'll report them to the developers ! Make sure to also join our Discord, we typically respond much faster there ;)

Yeah I tried this mod out and it has alot of problems, messed up world gen badly, and is generally confusing.
pretty much in line with @Yvori as far as thoughts go on this one, the confusing selections at the beginning, the white box sprites, and the huge messed up tile box in the corner of the world take the cake here.

And the cherry on top is telling them to join the discord for information right after they said they don't want to. Info like this should be presented here on the front page with a discord being up for everything else.

It's kinda sad because otherwise there's some neat stuff going on in this mod, but as it stands, it is too non functional for me to recommend.

These are some of the more recent updates to this mod. A little out of date since today. Still shows what's up to some degree. We have more information on our Discord server... of course.
progression.png

drawing trees.png

Back
Top Bottom