Items Arctic gauntlet and Ice knuckles and Celestial Bracelet and Book of Sumons and Magic Sniper smn Fist

Do you agree?

• Yes for ice knuckles

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No for ice knuckles

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes for Arctic gauntlet

• No for Arctic gauntlet

• Yes for celestial bracelet

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No for celestial bracelet

• Yes for book of summons

• No for book of summons

• Yes for magic sniper summon fist (mssf)

• No for mssf

• Yes for all

• No for all

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperZ007

Eye of Cthulhu
So there will be this drop from the ice mimic called ice knuckles, which allows you to inflict frostburn with melee weapons. Combine it with fire gauntlet, and you'll get Arctic gauntlet. It will combine the two things, except it will inflict frostburn and 14% melee damage and speed. Then, combine celestial emblem and celestial cuffs to get celestial bracelet, which will combine the two things granted by the two accesories. Then, combine the Papyrus Scarab, and summoner emblem to get the Book of Summons. Combine the Arctic Gauntlet, Celestial Bracelet, Book of Summons, and the Rifle Scope to get the Magic Sniper Summon Fist, which will combine all 4 of the stuff granted, and will be useful for mixed classes. However, it will only grant a 10 percent boost.

Last edited:
Magic Sniper Summon Fist is a bit OP as is book of summons and Celestial bracelet. I do like the arctic gauntlet idea though, as well as ice knuckles. I think ice mimic should be retectured to be more like the new fancy 1.3 biome mimics.

Interesting, although the "Magic Sniper Summon Fist" seems quite overpowered.
Will keep watch for further changes, although, as it stands, you do not have my full support.

... Meh...

Magic-Sniper-Summon-Fist would be useful, I guess, but it could be toned down un petit peu. For now, I just want a few things. Tone it down and add a few details and ill see if i like it then. For now... Meh...

Back
Top Bottom