3DS Are console exclusive things getting removed from 3ds?

ElliotZB

Terrarian
I'm mainly concerned about 3ds since that is the one version I still have. I am not sure if they are going to remove things such as Ocram from this version. I know that Old-Gen and 3ds aren't getting 1.3. So I was wondering if they are still gonna remove console-exclusive stuff. If they are please let me know as I will try to find a way to archive my version of terraria on 3ds so I can still have Ocram. Also if you could let me know whether or not they are going to remove console exclusive stuff from Xbox 360 please let me know as well.

Since they are not adding the 1.3 content, they have no reason to remove the content. Old-gen and 3DS will keep those exclusives :)

I'm mainly concerned about 3ds since that is the one version I still have. I am not sure if they are going to remove things such as Ocram from this version. I know that Old-Gen and 3ds aren't getting 1.3. So I was wondering if they are still gonna remove console-exclusive stuff. If they are please let me know as I will try to find a way to archive my version of terraria on 3ds so I can still have Ocram. Also if you could let me know whether or not they are going to remove console exclusive stuff from Xbox 360 please let me know as well.
Due to system limitations the 3DS isn't able to receive any more updates, so the way it is right now is how it will stay.

Back
Top Bottom