Are there any top-tier swords that operate just like the Muramasa?

Vic 2.0

Terrarian
By this, I mean where you can turn around while holding the button down (to auto-swing) and your character will turn around rather than keep swinging in the original direction? I'm nearing the end of pre-hardmode so I have a Night's Edge which is stronger than the Muramasa but I really miss this feature from the old sword.

But do they operate more like the Night's Edge where you have to stop holding the button down to turn them?

Alright then, I'll keep my eyes peeled. It's actually such an annoyance for me, I'm considering switching back to the Muramasa, switching all my accessories to Menacing and seeing how long that lasts me! Lol.

Fortunately, pretty much any sword with a projectile will do this, so you won't need to wait too long.

You can also use Feral Claws with weapons like Spears to get an autoswing function that aims at your cursor instead of where you're running as well.

Hope so. Because the Night's Edge auto-swings on its own and swings wherever I'm facing, but it won't let me turn around until after I'm done swinging the weapon. Sounds like a little thing, but it matters when every split second counts!

Back
Top Bottom