Casual Are we alone? Maybe. Maybe not.

Are we alone?

• Total voters
Are we alone? No most definitely not. With the amount of time the universe has existed, it is statistically less likely that life hasn't existed or still does exist on other planets.

And the idea of a God I'm not saying is impossible in its own right, but I personally believe in not a god, but a highly advanced race that can do things we think are impossible. (Ex being controlling the weather, Faster than light travel ect.) Truth is, this talk about a God tells me that a highly sentient race that helped us advance, isn't that unlikely. I mean, think about it, multiple religions have this/these all powerful being(s) that can supposedly do the impossible. What if that impossibility is just us humans not knowing that it is possible, that it's our feeble minds cannot comprehend the technology they are using to do it.

And something else, genetics is the key. If we rely too much on technology we get generic degradation, or we devolve. If we figure out genetics instead of focusing on technology, not only will Mars be able to have life (modify plants so that they absorb CO2 (Mars has plenty of) and is able to grow in the soil found on Mars. And you could make it so teh plant doesn't need water either), but we will most likely be able to colonize planets. However, if we don't, genetic degradation will cause humans to get dumber, less advanced, and rely on technology so heavily, that machines will be smarter than we are. In fact, machines are technically a race created by humans to serve them. If we let them "evolve" (advance) far enough, they will surpass us.

Truly, without impossible odds, the fastest way for a species to advance is through the help of another, higher race who helps that race evolve. We do that with tech now, what's the impossibility that in the past, a highly advanced race taught us how to do things we cannot do today? The answer to that is in the clues ancient civilizations left us, after they were lost due to human ignorance. To advance, we need tech, genetics, and history to do the impossible.

EDIT: And alien abductions are not possible. This race is either dumb enough to not know what transmissions are, or smart enough so that they don't care about our planet at all, and can colonize/live/make other planets their own, and whenever they want to, so our planet is worthless to them. They are also smart enough to not interfere with our natural evolution and want us to discover them ourselves. Either that, or they are watching us slowly advance our way through evolution, to see what we become. Because truly, if a highly advanced race did invade, it would be like your hand swatting a fly. Sure it has some resistances, but if you get a clear hit, it's gone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom