Are you ever adding Ocram to PC?

They flat-out removed Ocram from Console because the PC devs didn't like his fight... So I would say they wouldn't do it in a million years.

There are mods that have console content in them that you can install, though, if you wanna try it.

Is it really that difficult to use the search function? I have no intention of attacking anyone who asks these questions but it gets a bit ridiculous.

Ocram is gone for 1.3. It's been 5 years dude. If you want to beat him still in vanilla Terraria, get mobile version, old-gen console, or something that is still in 1.2.

Ocram is gone for 1.3. It's been 5 years dude. If you want to beat him still in vanilla Terraria, get mobile version, old-gen console, or something that is still in 1.2.

Or just use the Consolaria or Ocram n Stuff mod. You can actually get him on PC now.

im Actually Suprised that someone is out there comes out of the woodwork and asks this question when they should know the answer i mean in my opinion the devs made quite the big announcement as to why they removed him its honestly not even a fun fight for a final boss i had the luxury of fighting him on xbox few years ago and it wasnt even a memorable fight i dont even know who to compare ocram to its meh

They could have TOTALLY changed his fight a bit, if they didn't like it. Though @Fortanono thank you for telling me that the people at Relogic didn't like his fight instead of saying he didn't fit (because he totally fits the arrange of bosses in Terraria)

Back
Top Bottom