tModLoader Argantium Reborn

I am having a playthrough with your mod as a warrior and I found out that a lot of melee weapons are overpowered:
1. Clubs. They have autoswing and higher damage than wooden swords. I suggest you to reduce their speed a bit and to reduce damage. Autoswing will compensate them being a bit less powerful.
2. Cactus yoyo is more powerful, than wooden yoyo, but it is easier to craft (you don't need to go undergriund to search for cobweb). Make it deal 4-6 damage to balance it.
3. Actually, a lot of your yoyos are Overpowered. Especially ones from upgrade line of Alpha. They have TOO big range (by range I mean length of string) and deal more damage than other yoyos, that are obtainable in the same part of the game. And considering the fact, that some of them even shoot projectiles, they should deal less base damage, than other yoyos. I really suggest you to balance them (For example, Theta yoyo should not be much more powerful, than Artery yoyo, and other yoyos (from Alpha to Theta) should be less powerful than Artery, etc.)
4. Regal pickaxe (and previously Steel pickaxe) has 55% pickaxe power. However, to craft it, you need to mine Lignite, which requires 60% pickaxe power to mine. This isn't really logical.

Back
Top Bottom