tModLoader Argantium Reborn

Could you, please, change Icy Fire's sprite? It doesn't fit terraria style (has weird palette, black outline, not very hood shading), and because of that looks pretty bad in game.

Could you, please, change Icy Fire's sprite? It doesn't fit terraria style (has weird palette, black outline, not very hood shading), and because of that looks pretty bad in game.
I suck at spriting but I will try my best to make it look better.

I wasn't playing for a few days, and New Updates!
Thanks! I can't wait for discover new things, and The best part are the nerfs for those really OP Weapons, the sword and bow.
Welp, time to play again.

I wasn't playing for a few days, and New Updates!
Thanks! I can't wait for discover new things, and The best part are the nerfs for those really OP Weapons, the sword and bow.
Welp, time to play again.
Hey, thanks for the positive feedback. Let me know if you find/think a weapon is op. I'm apparently very good at making weapons a bit too strong :)

Well... You know what i'm trying to say.
And you can obtain this bow before hard mode and just deafeating 2 bosses.
As you can see in the video, I'm just using the bow without any Armor o Accesory that increase damage

Well... You know what i'm trying to say.
And you can obtain this bow before hard mode and just deafeating 2 bosses.
As you can see in the video, I'm just using the bow without any Armor o Accesory that increase damage
Alright, nerf incoming.

Hi! It seems your discord invite has expired so I'll ask here instead, where would one obtain a magic overloader?

I found this glitch or something, using the new boots
Also, I guess this new boots need a buff, you can fly for a short time, maybe something like using duke firshron wings in the Acient Manipulator, and more time can help.

Running into a bug where the Broken shard doesn't spawn in the players inventory when starting a new character. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Running into a bug where the Broken shard doesn't spawn in the players inventory when starting a new character. Anyone else have this happen to them?
I changed it so you get the Broken Shard from Queen Slime's treasure bag instead since a lot of people uses many different mods at once and some mods' items gets replaced by other mods' items. This basically meant that some people wouldn't get the Broken Shard at all since it got replaced but yeah, it's a drop from Queen Slime now.

I changed it so you get the Broken Shard from Queen Slime's treasure bag instead since a lot of people uses many different mods at once and some mods' items gets replaced by other mods' items. This basically meant that some people wouldn't get the Broken Shard at all since it got replaced but yeah, it's a drop from Queen Slime now.
Ahh that explains it. Thanks!

Can you remove the ability to interchange between gold/platinum, iron/lead etc. At least in the config? It's not very balanced. Otherwise, cool mod

I aant to tell you that some (probably a lot) of items are (very) OP. Can you balance this mod? You can technically craft, for example, Nature's slayer, which deal more damage than Night's edge, in Pre-Hardmode. Pretty much all Relic weapons are OP too because of that. Also, Lavarang uses less materials than Flamerang but deal more damage, Stone armor seems to have too hight defence for being pre Crimtane/Demonite armor, etc. I see a lot of potential in this mod (espesially because of Forager reference), but right now it isn't well balanced and that should be fixed.
Yeah, the mod is very cool and I'm having lots of fun with it but many weapons are extremely overpowered, especially boss drops such as blade/bow of cthulu and king slime's staff or daggers. Btw, thanks for adding that config; I honestly didn't expect for you to respond and actually do it. Much appreciated.

Yeah, the mod is very cool and I'm having lots of fun with it but many weapons are extremely overpowered, especially boss drops such as blade/bow of cthulu and king slime's staff or daggers. Btw, thanks for adding that config; I honestly didn't expect for you to respond and actually do it. Much appreciated.
I have been re-balancing and nerfing a bunch of stuff every update. I don't have the time to go through all 200+ weapons and accessories etc so I usually read feedback in the discord server about stuff that needs nerfing and go from there. I also don't play the mod myself so it is a bit hard to make some things not too underpowered and not too overpowered. The mod is getting more and more balanced every update though. No problem about the config setting, I can understand why you wouldn't enjoy having modded vanilla recipes added.

I have been re-balancing and nerfing a bunch of stuff every update. I don't have the time to go through all 200+ weapons and accessories etc so I usually read feedback in the discord server about stuff that needs nerfing and go from there. I also don't play the mod myself so it is a bit hard to make some things not too underpowered and not too overpowered. The mod is getting more and more balanced every update though. No problem about the config setting, I can understand why you wouldn't enjoy having modded vanilla recipes added.
You should play it - it is really fun :)

Well I feel stupid now. I was playing the mod today without updating it and it turns out you actually nerfed the blade of cthulu and slimy staff. Sorry about that

Back
Top Bottom