Arlwiss' Vanity Atelier

Arlwiss

Spazmatism
Arlwiss' Vanity Atelier
[Indefinite hiatus]
My thread for creating characters and recreating the looks of existing ones.
Reply with your requests for a fictional character's look recreated ingame and I'll see to it to the best of my ability!
Criticism is welcome and appreciated!

Requests to-be-done:
null as of 26-5-2018

Finished requests:
Capture 2018-05-22 21_09_29.png
Meteor Suit & Leggings (Reflective Gold Dye),
Titan Glove (Reflective Gold Dye)
An optional thing to do is to have the Nebula Blaze selected `:happy:
Capture 2018-05-23 15_45_38.png
Capture 2018-05-23 16_03_52.png

Moon Lord Mask, Fossil Plate, Fossil Greaves (all Lime and Black Dye);
Betsy's Wings (Lime and Black Dye), Tiger Climbing Gear with Green Dye.
Capture 2018-05-23 17_20_29.png
Huntress's Wig (Bright Sky Blue Dye), Platinum Chainmail (Sky Blue Dye), Red Riding Leggings
View attachment 201189
View attachment 201177
Hairstyle 108
Steampunk Shirt (Red Dye), Steampunk Pants
View attachment 201190
Chest piece is instead the Vampire Shirt
FFBE_Sol_Sprite.png
View attachment 201180
Hairstyle 108
Familiar Wig, Forbidden set, Kimono (Blue Flame and Silver Dye for the chest and leg slots),
Nebula Mantle (Twilight Dye).
I could not make the Forbidden Set's glow thing remain gold while the chest piece remained blueish, so there's an L to take.
The_Wendigo.jpg
View attachment 201402
Reindeer Antlers, Space Creature Shirt, Scarecrow Pants; Climbing Claws; all with Brown and Black Dye, or just Brown Dye. If you get the character's skin colour to be the same as the result from the dye, it'll be part of him.

Last edited:
My thread for creating characters and recreating the looks of existing ones.
Reply with your requests for a fictional character's look recreated ingame and I'll see to it to the best of my ability!
Criticism is welcome and appreciated!

Current requests:
null

Finished requests:
  • TheWorfer27 - Thanos​
View attachment 201089
Meteor Suit & Leggings + Titan Glove + Reflective Gold Dye for the three.
An optional thing to do is to have the Nebula Blaze selected `:happy:

[ ...hey, how does one make a spoiler again? Did they remove that feature? ]
That looks very nice! Can't wait to see more characters in the future.
As for spoilers, it's done like this: (SPOILER="*Sample Text*") Sample text is a good example of text. (/SPOILER), but change the ( ) into [ ], and where I put *Sample Text*, put whatever you want the spoiler to be called, and for "Sample text is a good example of text", put pictures, words, or whatever else you want there. Sorry for the small wall.

Ah, another vanity creator. I have a request, I can't get this one right in game for some reason.

latest
Please do tell if the image is broken.

here's a challenge
create a Cthulhu vanity set
Capture 2018-05-23 16_03_52.png
Character with dark green skin (I don't think it's quite visible tho), Moon Lord Mask, Fossil Plate, Fossil Greaves, Betsy's Wings - all with Lime and Black Dye; Tiger Climbing Gear with Green Dye. I went off of Lovecraft's description in his story.
This was a pleasure to make and I'll keep the character

Request: Fierce Deity from the Legend of Zelda series!
latest
Capture 2018-05-23 17_20_29.png
How's this? Huntress's Wig (Bright Sky Blue Dye), Platinum Chainmail (Sky Blue Dye), Red Riding Leggings?

Ooh, nice, new vanity thread! Well, think you could pull off Ruby Rose of RWBY?
I do think so, after seeing her. I'll try to get her ready before Friday

Ah, another vanity creator. I have a request, I can't get this one right in game for some reason.

latest
Please do tell if the image is broken.

yep, another one. The image is fine, and the outfit is now my personal nightmare, I have spent hours and will spend more on it. So far I have the Forbidden set with Blue Flame and Silver Dye, and the Nebula Mantle with Twilight Dye, but I'm stuck on the hair piece (perhaps the Reindeer Antlers with Silver Dye?), which for the moment is a Familiar Wig. Pale character with hairstyle 52 (available from the Stylist) and dark magenta eyes.

That looks very nice! Can't wait to see more characters in the future.
As for spoilers, it's done like this: (SPOILER="*Sample Text*") Sample text is a good example of text. (/SPOILER), but change the ( ) into [ ], and where I put *Sample Text*, put whatever you want the spoiler to be called, and for "Sample text is a good example of text", put pictures, words, or whatever else you want there. Sorry for the small wall.

Thankies!

Last edited:
Capture 2018-05-24 16_41_06.png
Capture 2018-05-24 15_10_19.png
Hairstyle 108, nearly pitch black; medium grey eyes; reasonably pale (anime fair skin) character; Steampunk Shirt (Red Dye), Steampunk Pants (no dye)
Capture 2018-05-24 16_41_16.png
You tempted me and now I'll have to watch this anime "P

Capture 2018-05-24 16_24_36.png
For the life of me I could not make the Forbidden Set's glow thing to be gold while the chest piece remained blueish.
Forbidden set and Familiar Wig+Kimono with Blue Flame and Silver Dye for the chest and leg slots, Nebula Mantle with Twilight Dye. Hairstyle 108 (it's 108 in the wiki article), redish/magenta eyes, pale skin character.
Tbh this one is a beauty so I'll keep her. I named her Encantera (in Spanish sing/enchant), I only remembered about Sol when I was writing this sentence

View attachment 201189
View attachment 201177
Hairstyle 108, nearly pitch black; medium grey eyes; reasonably pale (anime fair skin) character; Steampunk Shirt (Red Dye), Steampunk Pants (no dye)
View attachment 201190
You tempted me and now I'll have to watch this anime "P

View attachment 201180
For the life of me I could not make the Forbidden Set's glow thing to be gold while the chest piece remained blueish.
Forbidden set and Familiar Wig+Kimono with Blue Flame and Silver Dye for the chest and leg slots, Nebula Mantle with Twilight Dye. Hairstyle 108 (it's 108 in the wiki article), redish/magenta eyes, pale skin character.
Tbh this one is a beauty so I'll keep her. I named her Encantera (in Spanish sing/enchant), I only remembered about Sol when I was writing this sentence

Yes! Another RWBY fan in the making! Oh, and thanks for the character! `;)

Yes! Another RWBY fan in the making! Oh, and thanks for the character! `;)
You're welcome!
Hmm....after seeing this, and a little consideration, I would like to request a Wendigo, if that's alright.
Oh, now this is interesting! I haven't ventured into Northern American mythology, and I rarely encounter cannibalistic creatures. Just to be clear, I checked Wikipedia and there are a couple of versions of the wendigo, so which one is it you want? As per Johnston's description, or the one in Blackwood's short story (1910; I began reading it), or Marvel's monster, or, well, which of its multiple representations?

Oh, now this is interesting! I haven't ventured into Northern American mythology, and I rarely encounter cannibalistic creatures. Just to be clear, I checked Wikipedia and there are a couple of versions of the wendigo, so which one is it you want? As per Johnston's description, or the one in Blackwood's short story (1910; I began reading it), or Marvel's monster, or, well, which of its multiple representations?
Maybe similar looking to this one?

Ok. I really look forward to seeing it!

Capture 2018-05-26 14_46_22.png
Reindeer Antlers, Space Creature Shirt, Scarecrow Pants; Climbing Claws; all with Brown and Black Dye, or just Brown Dye. If you get the character's skin colour to be the same as the result from the dye, it'll be part of him.
Capture 2018-05-26 14_49_55.png
The tail wasn't in your pic but, well, the Space Creature shirt was the best, and pretty much only ribcage showing chest I could use

Last edited:
Yes that's great! One thing though what do you recommend looks best for the sword?
Well, the sword is kinda weird with that double blade, and to me the closest, and only, acceptable lookalike in-game is the Brand of the Inferno. Only it's red and not cyan.

Guess I will make another request, since I'm stuck once again.

monster_anime_3054310.png
Oh damn, this one's gonna be hard.
I'm away from my game, so I'll be able to get to trying combinations on Wednesday, but I'll keep it in mind. Thanks for bringing me detailed requests!

With regret I must admit my defeat, Mihn, and I'm sorry. I couldn't find a dye that kept the golden contours - one of the defining qualities of Zeno imo.
The best armour to me for him was the Palladium armour, but I'm supposing that if you need him for a pic you could have him wear the set, then apply b&w and then another filter that'll get you the colour scheme
Capture 2018-06-06 14_56_40.png
Palladium armour with Brown and Silver Dye!
Dye might possibly work with other Hardmode ore sets, I haven't tested it thoroughly yet.

Back
Top Bottom