Mobile *Armor Dissapears*

ItzJustHydra

Terrarian
*Stands near chest* *Opens Inventory* *has full set of armor on* *vanity slots are full* Hydra:"Oh I wanna change my Costume(from Gi to gypsy)" *Vanity accidentally replaces armor (chestplate?)* Hydra:"Oh I guess I gotta switch em' back" *finds out that the armor is not in inventory* *checks chest* NONE!!! MY CRIMSON ARMOR!!! Now I need to fight another eye :dryadsad: I imagine if this is hallowed armor...

*Stands near chest* *Opens Inventory* *has full set of armor on* *vanity slots are full* Hydra:"Oh I wanna change my Costume(from Gi to gypsy)" *Vanity accidentally replaces armor (chestplate?)* Hydra:"Oh I guess I gotta switch em' back" *finds out that the armor is not in inventory* *checks chest* NONE!!! MY CRIMSON ARMOR!!! Now I need to fight another eye :dryadsad: I imagine if this is hallowed armor...
Sorry to hear that @ItzJustHydra. I have heard others say that the quick armor swap button has done this to them as well. Once the mobile update comes through, hopefully a lot of these glitches won't be issues anymore.

In the meantime, as a workaround, make sure that you move your armor and vanity manually to an empty spot in your inventory and don't use the quick swap button.

Back
Top Bottom