armor that goes behind the legs

Such as the 1.4 Hallowed armor's cape, the raincoat, or obsidian armor. I was looking at the textures and couldn't find out where the bit behind the legs is. Is it a different texture? Am I just blind? I've been meaning to post this thread for months but only just now thought of it again, so I'm striking while the iron is hot. Sorry if this isn't very descriptive.

I managed to find a texture that looks like the Hallowed armor's cape
Acc_Back_29.png
But when I made a quick texture pack of it to double check, it didn't look like the cape had changed (though I might have messed something up). So this might be the right file, but I've gone down a rabbit hole to see if it could be any other texture and haven't found anything. I also didn't see any Acc_Back's that matched the raincoat or obsidian armor. I'm not sure if this is helpful, but I reckoned I might as well post what I found

Attachments

• Acc_Back_29.png
    Acc_Back_29.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 106
Raincoat's lower half: Armor_Legs_171 (M) & Armor_Legs_172 (F)
Obsidian armor's lower half: Armor_Legs_173
(none of these are are actual pants, they are part of the Raincoat or Obsidian Longcoat and will show once either item is equipped on the "shirt" slot )

These were the once you still missed, right?
^.~

Let me know if there is anything else.

Raincoat's lower half: Armor_Legs_171 (M) & Armor_Legs_172 (F)
Obsidian armor's lower half: Armor_Legs_173
(none of these are are actual pants, they are part of the Raincoat or Obsidian Longcoat and will show once either item is equipped on the "shirt" slot )

These were the once you still missed, right?
^.~

Let me know if there is anything else.
Yep, those appear to be the ones! Thanks a bunch!

Back
Top Bottom