Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

Awesome program! Is there any chance that you can update this to work in 1.4.2? Looks like in Journeys End ReLogic changed the armor sprites and now the arms and chest are a part of one sprite, so this program is broken.

For the first time in my life, I have found a software mainly directed on Terraria modding. And I must say, good job. <3

Hey, it is telling me that i used a bad input, and not letting me test my armor sprites, i am using the thing it gives me and the size is correct, what am i doing wrong?

I'm spriting some armor for a texture pack using ArmorHelper and it's exporting ðe armor wiþ visible human bits in holes in my sprite. Is ðis just because of how ArmorHelper exports full armor gifs or do I need to worry about it happening ingame?
ArmorTemplate_v1 - Copy_GIFFullArmorPlayer.gif

Ðe colors are just placeholders.

Its an excellent, simple tool but was really hoping it would work with Terraria's 2x sprite sheets rather than shrinking them to 1x 😅 And NO i dont support mixels, im working on a player mod and thought something like this would be useful. But this has prevented me from using it :C

Its an excellent, simple tool but was really hoping it would work with Terraria's 2x sprite sheets rather than shrinking them to 1x 😅 And NO i dont support mixels, im working on a player mod and thought something like this would be useful. But this has prevented me from using it :C
It works directly with Terraria's 2x2 sprite sheets. The armor helper sprite is 1x1, but exporting automatically resizes to 2x2.

Can you please add a feature that lets users convert NPC sprites into an armor set so I can easily turn an NPC spritesheet into a full vanity set? I'd greatly appreciate it!

does this work with 1.4, I remember hearing somewhere that the spritesheets changed between the two versions

does this work with 1.4, I remember hearing somewhere that the spritesheets changed between the two versions
only body/arms sprite sheets were changed. to convert 1.3 versions of aforementioned sprite sheets to 1.4 you need to use different tool, i don't remember how it's called.

Back
Top Bottom