tModLoader Arrival of the Blind Forest

DE moves included, dash already works
what moves are yet to be complete? and would it be possible to have a sort of "progress checklist" in the top post to show what remains before a playable beta is avalible?
oh and how is multiplayer compadability? will the beta be playable in multiplayer?

Mate, this is TERRARIA, we can do something called "Improvising"
If Fro Zen at some point makes a Kuro boss, even though it's not source accurate, that'd make the experence all around better.

...I better play this game before this mod is finished 0_0
.... that would be some macgyver levels of improvisation right there

and yea, you should play the game. the soundtrack is especially dank, so if your a soundtrack kind of guy, you wont be dissapoint.
ps, the title screen in the regular edition of the game is better than DE. oh and DO NOT use KB&M for
the final dungeon escape sequence
unless your on any OS other than windows. it requires pressing more than 3 keys at once and windows happens to throw a fit whenever someone does that.

good to know that multiplayer works. and a little laggy animations are nothing when you manage to put up with having 4 arms due to overhaul

yea, the texture pack you posted before happens to collide with overhaul's rework of player rendering and give the player 4 arms. which is why i asked about overhaul

yea, the texture pack you posted before happens to collide with overhaul's rework of player rendering and give the player 4 arms. which is why i asked about overhaul
that's a weard colide, i never spected to see something like this xD
[doublepost=1537130491,1537130244][/doublepost]Also, if this mod has wotw abilitys, will sein be in the mod?

spirit flame, light burst, swimming, charge jumping on walls, and the enemy freezing portion of bash is what i can remember off the top of my head

nothing because i havent worked on anything for bash other than affecting the player with bash, and even that is partially broken

ey, just wondering, could you make something like a progress note in this page? i would love to see what are you working and what you have done, just asking.

if your still having issues getting bash to redirect projectiles, the guy developing Terraria Overhaul managed to get the arkhalis to do it. maybe you can reverse engineer that?

Back
Top Bottom