tModLoader Arrival of the Blind Forest

yes theres ways to change how projectiles move and stuff but im not gonna reverse engineer overhaul because that goes against rules and im not a fan of overhaul anyways
bash is half implemented still, ive been taking a break for about a week and a little

nice improvement right there, also, i wanted to ask you, if you will add some biomes in this mod, like idk spiritual forest or something like that

anything new? have you figured out how to add bash yet? can you please release a version of it early oh dear god im so terribly bad at RoA and OatBF gets a little old after a while

wheeeeeeeee.gif

im currently busy working on sein but heres what bash does currently also the text is part of unleveled

i see room for some polishing touches (magnetize ori towards enemy, have a directional indicator pointing towards the mouse (and away), freeze the enemy in place during the aiming time window). not exactly needed at the moment, but maybe further down the development timeline.
aside from that, excellent work. question: is sein's range the range she has in OatBF, or the range she has in Rivals of Aether?

i currently do not have spirit flame working, currently i am working on the AI, but spirit flame will likely be whichever range is longer or an inbetween

...ok now im lost. do you mean rotate the sprite for spirit fire?

are you trying to do the same thing RoA did for spirit fire?

what about kuro's feather? does it react with wind currents? are wind currents even in the game?

so, if you decide to go the "replace items with similar OatBF themed weapons" route, what will you replace guns with?

a lot as actually happened, ive been a bit ambitious but ive been tired from making this mod, currently its just gonna be OatBF stuff and ill see about WotW stuff later

Back
Top Bottom