Arrow Minigun Tutorial

Hey folks! Take a look at this Minigun made by a guy called Alex GAT on youtube.:p
B6eRUVm.png

I thought to share it with you by doing a tutorial in english since the original is in italian.:)

Ok, so you will need: -30 actuators
-30 pressure plates
-30 1 second timers
-30 super dart traps
-1 switch
-1 bird statue
-3 wrenches (all 3 colors)
-1 wire cutter
-wires
-blocks

Let's begin the tutorial!
First step: place the 30 dart traps in a row.
qyNvwqy.png

Second step: place the actuators and some wires on them to make the traps background.
0g4eVJ0.png

T2J6PHR.png

Remember to remove the wires and actuators after!

Third step: place blocks like shown in the picture. NOTE: the bird statue should be in the front, not the back!
tSnlVfp.png

Fourth step: place the timers and the pressure plates like shown in the picture.
jgfVXBD.png

Fifth step: put the wires *different colors needed* like shown in the picture (the switch is where the blue wire is)
41RlOC1.png

And you are pretty much done! To start it you press the switch and the bird will activate the traps.
kvKzxf1.png

To stop it press the switch again.
UUwhONy.png

Last edited:
You can build these dart trap batteries with only one wire color. Use 14 dart traps and have 1 space in between them, and it will still end up being close to the hit cap of 6 hits per second.
Oh right thanks, I'll try that (wow brain, well done)

Here's a quick picture of the set-up I use in a farm to illustrate how the battery can be constructed:

FNLIY1R.jpg

I use 14 dart traps in each battery, and 3 batteries to cover a bigger area since the farm is for rotten chunks and the mobs are flying mobs.

Back
Top Bottom