Art backwards is Car

Thorn1928

Steampunker
Hello, Im Thorn I have been here for a while. I would like to meet some people, im so exited for 1.3 Seems like a great update, im not sure what to say. First impressions are the best ones? Any way. I love to meet new people, also I love multiplayer starting pre-hardmode & on.

............... LOVE ME, COMMUNITY. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Last edited:
(You probably know but Art backwards is tra, not car.)

Welcome to the forums! Prepare to be bombarded with Grammar corrections, spelling corrections, and alot of debating over mostly pointless stuff!

(You probably know but Art backwards is tra, not car.)

Welcome to the forums! Prepare to be bombarded with Grammar corrections, spelling corrections, and alot of debating over mostly pointless stuff!
When you used the word "grammar" the word "grammar" should've not been capitalised.
*heheheheheheheheheheheheheiprovedyourpoint*

Hello, Im Thorn I have been here for a while. I would like to meet some people, im so exited for 1.3 Seems like a great update, im not sure what to say. First impressions are the best ones? Any way. I love to meet new people, also I love multiplayer starting pre-hardmode & on.

............... LOVE ME, COMMUNITY. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Heyo. I'm Thee Pie Man, a lot of people abbreviate my name to Thee, or Pie, you may call me whatever you wish. It's nice to meet you and if you celebrate Thanksgiving, happy Thanksgiving! 1.3 does look rather decadent doesn't it? Like a pie that's waiting to be eaten...so delicious and..moist. *Clears throat and simultaneously removes drool from my chin.* I hope you continue to enjoy the community and hope you meet more new people. Take care!

1.3 does look rather decadent doesn't it? Like a pie that's waiting to be eaten...so delicious and..moist. *Clears throat and simultaneously removes drool from my chin.*
MMM pie
9NydXW6.gif

Back
Top Bottom