Official Art Request Megathread Rule Suggestions/Discussion

How are the rules for the Art Request Megathread?

• Perfect!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Needs work.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Needs a lot of work!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You need to edit the attachment into your original post. Edit is on the bottom left, then click the more options button to add an attachment.

Reactions: DFS
[Forever open request!]
I want basically artworks/pixel arts/drawings etc. of my OC - miniek! Here he is:
gIfN6Wr.png

He has these wings, sword and armor:
View attachment 87856 View attachment 87857 View attachment 87855

[ CREDITS GOES TO @Charon FOR THE SPRITES! ]

Here's an artwork by @Soulkeeper Krohitsu !
cR8K16S.png

PM me if you can make this request! Thanks.
You know you could have just asked me. :p

I can give a tip about requesting things:

When requesting:
  • don't make requests too long or too detailed. a full background request or a lot of characters are less likely to be drawn.
  • don't make requests too short, a single sentence don't seem to have enough information.
  • if possible, give a good reference image, only having a line of text can be hard to puzzle out what you exactly want.

The Megathread is a good place for those with an artblock, but if I can't easily find a request I like, then it will be hard.

See the character in my avatar? I would like this to be recreated (I will keep this avatar or versions of it as long as possible). For reference:
Gold Crow Mask
Hi-Vis
Blue skin and pompadour, perhaps glowing blue
Rugged equipment, not necessarily weapons or armor (they were originally spacesuit pieces from Starbound).
And this will be open forever, preferably in pencil but digital is appreciated, not pixel art please. Have fun! I will try and give you an art back
I would like to do this, but can you give me a reference pic?

Now I have another question or two. Would it be alright to direct other people to my post on the megathread or not?

Related but I want to know what to do in the event of me asking for a certain thing in both the mega-thread and an artist's own thread, and the latter having completed the request. Should I ask them to post on the Megathread and prove they finished the request?

Now I have another question or two. Would it be alright to direct other people to my post on the megathread or not?

Related but I want to know what to do in the event of me asking for a certain thing in both the mega-thread and an artist's own thread, and the latter having completed the request. Should I ask them to post on the Megathread and prove they finished the request?
That should be fine. It's up to the both of you whether or not they also share it in the thread. Any completed requests can be showcased in the mega thread.

What do you mean by PM
PM stands for Private Message. Use the 'Start a Conversation' option underneath their avatar. I suggest you read through our handy User Guide so that you can get more familiar with how the forums work. :) Link in my signature.

I can do that. Give me a sec :)

View attachment 94872

Something mid-drawing didn't really go as planned and I didn't know how to fix it or make it look... "together". Hope you'll still like it.

Hey sorry it took me a while to respond.
I really like what you did to it :) I think it looks really good as is.
thank you so much for doing that for me :)

Back
Top Bottom