Official Art Request Megathread

Style: Sprite sheet of an armor set for that of tmodloader
Want: A set of armor that is a combination of the solar, nebula, vortex, and stardust sets.

Could somebody make my profile picture a gif with some terraria bosses replacing the nose or eyes or something?

Hey I’m looking for somebody to make armor like the barker blade in my signature I will tag you if you make it for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Could somebody make my profile picture a gif with some terraria bosses replacing the nose or eyes or something?

Hey I’m looking for somebody to make armor like the barker blade in my signature I will tag you if you make it for me

Please use the edit button on the bottom left of your post in the future to add new requests as they come to you rather than double posting. We generally don't allow double posting on the Forums unless a member has a significant update for their suggestion/mod/creation. In this Thread it's best to keep all art requests in the same post. You can edit as many requests into your post that you like.

I have merged your posts together for you here.

Sorry I just read the rules but didn’t and thought o oops...
But how do I edit my post when posted already?

You use the edit button which is at the bottom left of your post to edit an existing post. You should see buttons that say "Edit", "Delete", and "Report".

If you have additional questions about how to do this, you can send myself a PM by clicking the "Send Aurroa a PM" link in my signature.

can i get a gun that looks like this
upload_2018-5-11_13-16-31.jpeg
and a smaller version of this (about mother slime size) (with frames if possible)
Doom-cacodemon-video-game-h1.jpg

I would like to request sprites to be used in a mod. Mod is very small in scope with just 1 boss and 2 items. I'm requesting sprites for each, feel free to have fun and go a bit crazy. So the boss is just the basic grim reaper type. Looking specifically for an idle pose, slashing poses, and 1 where it's hand is held up to the sky. As long as I get the poses, I frankly do not care if they are incredibly tame, or excessively grotesque. I believe, I can handle the items and the trophy. Please tag me with your works. Thanks in advanced. I look forward to seeing how creative you all can be.

Style: Any, except pixel-art
Request: Simply draw my character. Other than that, let your imagination run wild. He can be doing anything.
Reference:
KIdEZmL.png
White Tuxedo Shirt with Grim dye and White Tuxedo Pants with Grim Dye.

Hello I'm looking for someone to make me a pixel art version of my character's face with a panda hat in a similar style to that of another forum member this is going to be for my twitch channel where I plan to stream terraria also the dimensions needed for the profile picture for twitch is at least 800x800 if you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

character:
0e22a60004c09a970e1b1c254b783a87.png

hat:
ed80c0d7d1989188671c34e7d3d17874.png

style:
b575421d9746a3193b90354a319b86f7.png

Hello I'm looking for someone to make me a pixel art version of my character's face with a panda hat in a similar style to that of another forum member this is going to be for my twitch channel where I plan to stream terraria also the dimensions needed for the profile picture for twitch is at least 800x800 if you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

character:
0e22a60004c09a970e1b1c254b783a87.png

hat:
ed80c0d7d1989188671c34e7d3d17874.png

style:
b575421d9746a3193b90354a319b86f7.png
Although Jestex is no longer around to create custom art like you see in my avatar, he did create a tool/generator that allows you to make your own out of a combination of template sprites. You may not get exactly what you wanted, but as (as far as I know) nobody is making art in the style of the forum emoticons anymore, this would be your best bet.

You can find the download link here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/emoticon-creator-download.17155/

Although Jestex is no longer around to create custom art like you see in my avatar, he did create a tool/generator that allows you to make your own out of a combination of template sprites. You may not get exactly what you wanted, but as (as far as I know) nobody is making art in the style of the forum emoticons anymore, this would be your best bet.

You can find the download link here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/emoticon-creator-download.17155/

Thank you for pointing me in the direction of this application I truly appreciate it!

This was made in ms paint.
Nightmare fuel battle.png

REQUEST:
Can I get a sprite sheet of skiphs paws animation? Thank you ;-;

Last edited:
This was made in ms paint.
View attachment 210913
Someone improvise.
Hi @FluffyPichu, are you making a request for someone to create an art piece with your image as an example/inspiration? If so, make sure your request has details. As explained in the first post...
Please make sure your requests are as detailed as possible. Do you want a specific art style, what things should it feature, should it have an overall theme, and/or a particular color scheme? The more info you give the better an Artist can judge whether or not they can fulfill your request(s).

Thy would like a Sketch (with colar) of the white knight holding a the Excalibur. His armor would include
  1. A helmet concealing his identity
  2. A chestplate with a golden cross on it
  3. A shield with a golden cross on it
  4. Tall leather boots
  5. Chain mail pants
  6. A white (but a little dirty) cape
Oh and the chest an shield are white.
Also he'll have a enchanted ax hanging from his leather belt.
And he'll be standing and have one foot on a mossy rock along with his sword. Oh and one last thing in the background there will be three mountains with snow on the top
And a few trees in the background.
My request is: Open!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom