Official Art Request Megathread

OPEN
Can I get a good looking mashup of 2 end game sets? (Ex : Spectre + Beetle, Shroomite + Beetle, and Spectre + Shroomite)
Thanks!
Or if you can't how about a Battle Mage armor set, Magic Shooter set, and Gun Knight set? (What I'm going for)
Any colors work, but pref to look like the current 3 endgame sets.

A zebra doing anything in any pose. Preferably drawn on a computer, but anything works. Thanks!

i'd like some termites for my suggestion. brown, kinda like this:
termite.png
2 sprites, one walking sideways and one crawling on the background, like spiders. just that would be great, but if you want to make more i'll put my other ideas in a PM.

OPEN
I request a Human Pigron, I want is to be a human style character, with wings, pink, smooth skin, a horn on the head, Pigron's ears, and NORMAL MOUTH AND EYES. Also I liek having a Crown :3

I've started a Kingdom hearts tapi mod for terraria to eventually contain all weapons items mobs bosses and anything else I think up. I am in need of a mod logo involving both terraria and kingdom hearts aspects. I have no colors or art style in mind. I would like it to say "Kingdom Hearts: A Terrarian Crisis"
Thx for any help provided on this I will give credit on the mod page for whoever completes this and a link to your site if requested

OPENARINO
I want a few, simple things- they are the warp star and weapons from kirby for a suggestion I'm doing. Thanks in advance!
250px-Warp_Star1.jpg
th-13.jpeg
th-15.jpeg

(The spear he's holding)
tumblr_ly27vwm87V1qjobupo1_1280.jpg
dedede-hammer.jpg

CLOSED: Thank you Szaila for completing this
I want my character drawn humanized,anime-like.
50281-57ef00fc8cfd6cdff03458ae04f6f15f.jpg
50282-cc015f3a5ba6f9bd2ab1f7a30c651c4c.jpg

I want him holding a Bubble Gun as if it were a rocket launcher and a Razorblade Typhoon book at his side.
50283-9b79cc8804fd82b6b06f1d28d1987879.jpg
50284-613235a306afe8f4dd98bc32935d65fe.jpg

Posing like the TF2 soldier
50285-db34853a2140cc7e4647c687feedc89a.jpg

I want the wings and cape included. I would prefer if the drawing was in color.
Background doesn't really matter. Thank you in advance. <3

Attachments

• TGM.png
    TGM.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 521
  • TGM2.png
    TGM2.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 380
  • bubblegun.png
    bubblegun.png
    546 bytes · Views: 345
  • razorblade.png
    razorblade.png
    444 bytes · Views: 319
  • Soldier.jpg
    Soldier.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:

Rekrjmk.png

divider.png
Hello, fellow forumers. 'Tis I Teal! I've amassed quite the collection of arts; these images are those arts. So Tīru is my OC, and is depicted in these images. Recently I've decided that Tīru needed some further developments! As such, I knew no better place, I've plopped this request here.

Ag6Yhot.png

• Request •
Style: I encourage artists to take liberties, and do what they are COMFORTABLE with. Pixel Art & Digital/Drawn are all fine with me.
Description: A Cloak/Trench Coat (Examples of both are provided). The Cloak/Trench Coat would be flowing, and feature several pockets. These pockets would be filled with books, pens, inks, scrolls, and the like. I don't want the person, just the Cloak/Trench Coat as if it were being worn by an invisible person.

**Important**
Please discuss any request details or questions on my profile or via PM. Doing so here violates the thread rules!

v- Trench Coat -v
divider.png

lmqo6jX.png
RR1FHWU.png
index.php

v- Cloak -v
divider.png

index.php
index.php

v- Reference Image for 'flowing' cloak -v
e3d2f22f3e.png

**Note: That reference image was made by Suweeka for @Cuddles the Dragonite--I have no claims over it, 'twas purely for reference.
Some great artists who'd I love to see attempt this:
@Esreadel
@ajidot
@excession
@Szaila
@Anythin
@DerpoTheMagnificent
@Pixel

Last edited:
Rekrjmk.png

divider.png
Hello, fellow forumers. 'Tis I Teal! I've amassed quite the collection of arts; these images are those arts. So Tīru is my OC, and is depicted in these images. Recently I've decided that Tīru needed some further developments! As such, I knew no better place, I've plopped this request here.

Ag6Yhot.png

• Request •
Style: I encourage artists to take liberties, and do what they are COMFORTABLE with. Pixel Art & Digital/Drawn are all fine with me.
Description: A Cloak/Trench Coat (Examples of both are provided). The Cloak/Trench Coat would be flowing, and feature several pockets. These pockets would be filled with books, pens, inks, scrolls, and the like. I don't want the person, just the Cloak/Trench Coat as if it were being worn by an invisible person.

**Important**
Please discuss any request details or questions on my profile or via PM. Doing so here violates the thread rules!

v- Trench Coat -v
divider.png

lmqo6jX.png
RR1FHWU.png
index.php

v- Cloak -v
divider.png

index.php
index.php

v- Reference Image for 'flowing' cloak -v
e3d2f22f3e.png

**Note: That reference image was made by Suweeka for @Cuddles the Dragonite--I have no claims over it, 'twas purely for reference.
Some great artists who'd I love to see attempt this:
@Esreadel
@ajidot
@excession
@Szaila
@Anythin
@DerpoTheMagnificent
@Pixel

I can attempt that, after I finish my current request list.
I can't promise that it will turn out good, and I might have to throw in my own little flair, but I will try. :D

Last edited:
anyone tried to draw any building, castle or in-game creation around TCF? I would love to see some castles drawn by the great artist here!

I would like this character:
Derp Logo Emoticon.png
with a steampunk shirt, steampunk pants, and a clockwork assault rifle, It can be any size as I can resize it, but if possible, could it be about the size of a youtube profile picture, as thats what I plan to use it for.

ey yall
ahm askin you ta draw the weirdass thing creature
angryemote.png
nukezesk.png

jus one thing
only head and neck, and background is ON FIRE!

a smooth, unpixelated drawing of my character:
IMG_1851.2015-07-04_021204.jpg

For reference, JackOLantern mask, Black dyed Palladium armor, Ankh Shield and Fire Gauntlet, on a hoverboard. If possible, holding Vampire Knives or a Horseman's Blade. Wisp above my head. That's it, thanks in advance.

EDIT: In this sort of style:
images-4.jpeg

Last edited:
Can someone draw an anime version of my terraria character?

Here it is:
index.php

Its a female* with demon wings, tungsten leggings and rocket boots. (Please leave out the gloves/shackles)

*(Its supposed to be a girl but I wanted a coat.)

I would like to see a random character holding on to the lip of Plantera's mouth with the mouth tentacles around his legs. I prefer digital, and this will always be open.

I would like to see a random character holding on to the lip of Plantera's mouth with the mouth tentacles around his legs. I prefer digital, and this will always be open.
I am a beginner spriter, someone who makes art for ingame features, not smooth drawings, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom