Official Art Request Megathread

Attachments

• Capture 2016-08-30 19_46_00.png
    Capture 2016-08-30 19_46_00.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 178
Style: Dc comic? (Not childish?)

Request: My request is a avatar of this character, so, do not draw hand, legs, i suppose. You can choice color, use classic color or no color also, i take all.

Reference:
obesedog.png
ObeseDog Set Armor. Mechanical-futurist armor.

Thank.

Style: I see a lot of people suggestion new npcs, mobs, etc and I am absolutely in love with Terraria's style so it'd be amazing to see something I want made in Terraria's fashion. Preferably moving like shown in some of the enemy suggestion threads, but that'd just be a bonus.
Description: I want a really cute panda. That's honestly it. Can be full panda, or human in panda outfit.

References:
4c0d93f842f9451f626637ec7bf09512.jpg
xAqYlH7.gif
205b30ae0d5fbbeb3a94f7bd2c706786.jpg

Open indefinitely.
Saroux is commonly seen with black and Crimson armor covering his entire frame. There is Crimson on his thighs, his mid-torso, and the middle joint of every finger, everywhere else is black. His armor gives him the appearance of a living being, having it look like there should be muscle underneath. There are three spikes sticking from large plates of metal attached to, and reaching above, his upper arm. His chest is covered by three segments of armor that interlock, top and bottom pieces covering 75% of his torso and being black, while the middle segment is crimson in coloration. The legs are 30% wider in the area below the joint that splits his leg into two, and is made of four plates that interlock. The feet are a little more spiked than needed, as well as boasting three joints, allowing better mobility across uneven terrain. His helmet has four 'teeth' hanging and pointing down. There are also four spike on top of his helm, being fairly evenly spaced and dull. Saroux commonly is seen wearing a black cape, going down to the joints in the middle of his legs.
He isn't very amused when people use proper anatomy when referring to him.

I just want to see my characters drawn in other people's art styles.

Open FOREVER!!!!

I'd like art of my soon-to-be OC.

Main clothes: black shirt, black tracksuit pants (AKA trousers), a
black longcoat with the collar going up to the height of the mouth, black boots going up to half-way up the lower leg.

Gloves: Black gloves with hidden blades in the wrist like the ones in Assassin's Creed, (adding the blades is optional).

Hat: Red Alucard-style hat, (the image at the bottom of this post for what Alucard's hat is like), without the white strap thing on it, (again, see my avatar for what I mean).

Weaponry: A Imgur album with the designs of my weaponry, not all of them have to be in the art at once.

And really pale skin (as in, the color ffffff) and black hair about the same length and the same hairstyle as Alucard, (see the image at the bottom of this post for what I mean).

My favorite art style is the Japanese anime art style, but I also like almost all other art styles.

Alucardanddcasull.png

Last edited:

I would like an avatar of my existing avatar, but in a different art style. (Not pixel)

Request:
I'd like a character wearing ninja armor, master ninja gear, the worm scarf, and bat wings holding a katana and about three throwing knives, facing off against skeletron. is like it drawn in this style
upload_2016-10-4_22-24-55.jpeg
with the appropriate color scheme (take some creative liberty)
id also like the eater pet to be present, perhaps hovering near the character. it would be favorable for the art to be sized for use as an avatar.

Any results, PM me

Click here to see the OC
I would like that OC, but not pixel-style, a colorful color scheme. I would prefer him sleeping, or just dozing off against a tree, something like that.
For reference, he has hair style #2, white lab coat/robe, mirage dyed Red's Wings, black underclothes/pants, brown shoes, blue eyes, and he wields a Star Wrath/Razorblade Typhoon with a Stardust Dragon.
If I use it in anything, you will get credit!
view

0BwEHZ2FAKRnBWWJieGh3Y3lzeTg=w1366-h633-k-iv1
I would like the same character, but Undertale-style. I want him facing toward the camera, like everything else in Undertale. I would like him to be around the size, preferably bigger than, 200 x 230 pixels. Thanks!
Again, if I use it in anything, you'll get credit!

(Also ignore all the IMG things they glitched all over the post)

Last edited:
I would like my current Character drawn:

download.jpg

If that's hard to see, that's the Djinn's Curse, the Tax Collector Jacket, the Moon Charm, And the spiky hairstyle. The wings and the curse are dyed with Clorophyte dye, The Charm with reflective silver, and the jacket with Reflective Metal.
If he could be drawn in some sort of action-y pose, preferably with one of my preferred weapons (Fetid Bagnakhs, Life Drain, Meteor Staff), that would be great.

I'd like either one of these characters (or both, if you want) drawn out (not pixelated, as it is already) in some sort of neat-looking pose please. (The first one's face is meant to be obstructed, and the second one's mouth is covered by a bandana/bandage/something-along-those-lines, if that helps.)
QoSBgRu.gif
v5NL3FF.gif

Sorry if they're hard to see; Gyazo isn't really cooperating :(

Open Forever

I would like my character drawn in a non-pixelated art style. Gear:

Fez, Tax Collector Suit, Tax Collector Pants, Sailfish Boots. I want him to be holding Water Bolt. If you like, he can be using it too. Please make a square, that way I can use it for my avatar. Thanks!
Capture 2016-10-22 21_13_33.png

(PM me with your art.)

I would like to request a piece of scrap metal in a 16x16 single pixel format please.

Last edited:
OPEN
Alright then so, I would like pretty much this:
a_din_2635_dinosaur_03_1.jpg

Put onto this
Link-Guide.png

But in such a way that it looks like he is wearing it

Oh and the style shall be pixel art if that's okay

Back
Top Bottom