• Player Created Terraria Characters

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Npc's

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Pokemon? lol

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well. no one has been negative or derogatory. no one has called me a hacker here either. one must react to different situations differently. and I don't really want to draw pokemon. I have drawn a lot. too many. lol
Well, you do you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if you can make something for me, can you "draw" this?
Brutal_Blundergat.png

welp.. I think my stylus and tablet have died.. I'm trying different drivers but I think ive just run another one to death.... after getting sick of buying new tips I just started reshaping them lol. rip intuos 2. right now is the worst time for it to happen too lol.. #firstworldproblems
12604717_10208876319294816_5137522440248037503_o.jpg

I wanted to finish this tonight.. <removed by staff for filter evasion>

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a terraria bunny under the light of a NEGATiVE moon.
Under this moon everything becomes lethal. if anything touches a player its an instant kill. regardless of armours accs or hp. This moon is also a novel way to deal with hackers and would actually make my life a lot easier. dreams are for free I guess.
void.jpg

You said you take requests, so could you draw a male with two demon scythes? They are both slashing forwards at the screen. He wears a spectre hood set that is dyed black same with fishron wings. Their name is Scythix

Hi! I was wondering if you could draw my character! His name is Scythix and has two death sickles that are slashing forwards. He wears the Spectre (hood) set dyed black, with y0raizor's spell and fishron wings also dyed black. Thanks!

oh i didnt see my other post SORRY i thought it got removed or something because i couldnt scroll down further than the post before your last drawing.

the last 4 things I have created all were butchered. I'm still hard at it.. I have failed a lot recently. hopefully ill have something worth posting soon. <3

Hi! I was wondering if you could draw my character! His name is Scythix and has two death sickles that are slashing forwards. He wears the Spectre (hood) set dyed black, with y0raizor's spell and fishron wings also dyed black. Thanks!

I usually only create female sprites.. its more enjoyable to draw and yeah.. you can persuade me with donations I guess but that is not the reason I draw or create. <3

this is the Sash that will be entered into the CC for the month. lets hope i don't just butcher her.. nah... there is no room for hope when determination is in the game. on that note i want you to do something for me.. if you haven't done so already. i want you to pick a creative hobby that you will invest in for all of life.. art is my thing. its the pillar that binds me to life.. its easy to look into the void and say what is the point.... well if you are focused on learning a skill you do not have time to worry about how it all came about.. you are more of the mindset that will perhaps figure some of life out. idle hands are the devils tools. as far as im concerned even with a million lifespans i will never have figured out as much as i want to learn. now... show me who you truly are... blow my mind brah. go hard. <3
YAY-Recovered-Recovered-Recovered.jpg

Back
Top Bottom