Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Pokemon? lol

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sashgoh.jpg
rip

Untitled-2.jpg

this is how sash treats people with more skill that just cream him game after game.. he thanks them.
for teaching him how to improve. death after death after death.

does he get that same respect in this situation? haha no way. first its "your a liar troll lol then its well you are hacking then. must be afk for all the hours. then its... hes just full of himself wow hes actually being serious quick BAN HIM.

……..

i love losing. its right there. direct evidence.

DEV HUNT.jpg

cmon nigishu lets have a battle. you can bring your mate leviosa too. keen? probably not. too busy practicing soft resets all day..
SPARTA.CLANSERVERS.COM PORT 7827
ill be waiting.

www.sash-ex.com

for the record a scowl is actually one of my favorite vanity pieces.
*scowls loudly lol

bannished.jpg

these have lost their humor now... its more like a bleak realisation after the multiple bans for pretty much playing past the beginner levels of the game.

13617579_10210337312298728_1613646808_n.jpg

I had been playing terraria for about 6 months when I did this.
so from this to where im at now, and from being a rookie in terraria to where I am now..

2.5 years.
that's more than most will do in a lifetime.

does that make me good? no.. it just means im aware of how valuble time really is.

dont waste your time, spend it. on whatever you like just dont waste it watching television. please..

no one ever starts good so dont ever expect too.

EDGECORE.jpg

SashEX
iconGames.png
21 Jun @ 7:01pm
notification_icon_trash_dark.png
forum_topicicon_reply.png
notification_icon_edit_dark.png

EDGECORE

Large EXpert Corruption Map Played with Calamity in ARMAGEDDON MODE.

the game begins in HARDMODE. A Sash will teleport to hell leaving the world in pristine condition and will kill wall of flesh within a minute of the world being created.

brand new hardcore characters are to be played. you will only have 100 hp which is then CUT IN HALF reducing your hp to 50. in armageddon mode you do half the damage and if you take damage in a boss fight you will instantly die (this does not however apply to chaos debuff from rod of discord.)

This Load Out will teach you the fundamental skills end game terrarians should actually allready know. due to the item distribution from generated servers and item worlds like builders workshop, many of these are unforseen and are quite literally skipped.

Before making a bias opinion on this game style, remember that this is the very hardest way to play the game. you will die if even a single thing touches you. there are no respawns. if you die the world will also die with you.
every death means a new beginning. playing this way essentially renders the value of items as useless and transfers the value into the character themselves. your objective is to stay alive for 10 hours and obtain a 10 hour old HARDCORE ARMAGEDDON CHARACTER.
i can guarantee you that i would be the only person on earth that has one. if there were others doing this i would most certainly know i think we can all safely subscribe to that knowledge.

thus, if you were to obtain such a character, you would be in a very exclusive group of people good enough to own such a thing.

you will begin with.

Worm Scarf
Lightning boots
Master Ninja Gear
Betsy's Wings
Magic Quiver

Pulse Bow
A Wall Of Flesh Boss Bag
Rod Of Discord
Portal Gun
Wisp In A Bottle
PickSaw
Brick Layer
Cell Phone
Bat hook

MOD LIST:
(you will need to download calamity manually from the official forums.)
Alchemist npc
Loot bags
Imksushis mod
Natural moons
Boss hp bar
Boss checklist
Max stack plus
Floating storage
Calamity ARMAGEDDON

You May bring any vanity you like.
you will die.

i have been banned from reddit Facebook multiple discord servers including terraria and mod loader officials. ive lost a YouTube account and a twitch account without explanation. i have had 5 steam bans. actually here i have 3 strikes against my name for calling out someone who claimed to be something they were not. ive killed thousands of players and trained even more to kill me back.. i might be confident in what i can accomplish but there is one thing ill never be.

ELITIST.

you see, i dont care who you are or what you have to say. ill give you the decency and time to say what you wish to say.
people subscribed to hierarchy cant stand someone who cannot be controlled. that however is none of my concern.

these are the changes the pvp needs to thrive in the future. share this with the devs so they can ignore logic. tisk tisk never listen to me because they obviously know way more about whats needed. hence the cactus toilet. LIKE BEEN WAITING FOR EVA BRUH. always wanted a toilet made of spikes.. sounds :red:ed. (y)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.LEAVE HEALTH BAR WHILE INVIS IF YOU ARE DAMaGED. i cant believe i need to explain this. its your game ffs. when someone is invis, you can sweep them out of invis by say, using AOE. this then forces them to react under pressure of being spotted. if you take the hp bar away THEN THE PVP WILL BE SO BROKEN AND ILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER DIE OK?

OK.

2.Flasks and status should work in pvp. if you can venom frost burn and confuse...... then just straight up dps wont be *DA (ONLY) WAE*

3.REDUCE ALL PVP DAMAGE BY 70% AND ENABLE CRITS. i am not going to explain why. you are smart.. wait you probably wont even read this. not smart. next.

4. Add prefix to ammunition and armors. allow all weapons to use any prefix. terrarian isn't cool unless its unreal. seriously. there is no reason to restrict prefixes from anything.

5. STARWRATH IS BROKEN. nerf everything by half. range, damage, rpm, all of it, or, at least give it ammo like stars.

6. Range rapid fire no clip issue. im sure you know of this. fix it.

7. Add *pvp forced* as an option when opening server/game.

8. during lag damage from pvp should cease. consider the fact that you cant see half of the damage that hits you, coupled with lag? its almost impossible to survive.

so i appreciate the fact you will ignore all of this logic and serious recalibrating, and while i dont have your attention can you fix the prefix erase on the full inventory drop that i asked you to fix like 2 years ago... and umm. make gravity a 90 degree flip rather than only 180.

been a pleasure as always. (flips edge then vanishes.)

banned biome.jpg

Hehehehe. You're gonna have a bad time.

well im well aware of that mate. infact I haavent seen anything but bad times. I mean when the devs are making cactus furniture and the general population think like this bright prodigy.... you could say I have my work cut out for me.

Attachments

• WOW.jpg
    WOW.jpg
    1,021 KB · Views: 151
Back
Top Bottom