Drawings & Paintings Arty' mostly Farts'y Workshop

if possible, could you please draw me Cthulhu (my profile pic) V.S. the FSM?
flying_spaghetti_monster_cropped.jpg
@stevenawesome1018 Just realized I didn't draw the meatballs, but I hope it looks good for now
image.jpeg

Now that requests are back open...

Could you do a drawing of this character?
dZuF6kO.png

The only changes are that anything on the character which his dark gray should be black, and the eyes should be a bit darker shade of purple. He's a femboy cat, by the way.
Reference for how the sweater is supposed to fit:
A8HSIFE.png

The sweater is black as well. You could draw him in the coat or the sweater, you choose!
Could you do an action pose, holding one of the scythes in each hand, with the hood up?

Cheers!

Now that requests are back open...

Could you do a drawing of this character?
dZuF6kO.png

The only changes are that anything on the character which his dark gray should be black, and the eyes should be a bit darker shade of purple. He's a femboy, by the way.
Reference for how the sweater is supposed to fit:
A8HSIFE.png

The sweater is black as well. You could draw him in the coat or the sweater, you choose!
Could you do an action pose, holding one of the scythes in each hand, with the hood up?

Cheers!
Yes me Lord, it shall be done.

It looks awesome, thank you so much! I like how the sleeves are rolled up, makes him look tough!

Only thing I'd possibly change is the top of the head, which looks a little big.

Last edited:
can i have a digital drawing of a guy with blue solar armor? i know that's what my avatar looks like already, but it wasn't digitally drawn :/

Back
Top Bottom