tModLoader Artyy Weapon Pack

Thanks. I am really close to finishing Hybrid World. And I can say that Hybrid World is smaller, but better. For example, AWP has 173 items, and HW has 140+ items. I plan to release HW by the end of December. Thank you, I appreciate your support) :joy: :happy:

I have a suggestion: increase what can actually drop souls of hell, as well as increase drop chance. I've sat in the underworld with maximum spawn rates, killing EVERYTHING and collecting all drops, and gone half an hour without getting more than 10. And with it being mandatory in order to summon 3 of the bosses on this mod, as well as craft most items, it needs to be more readily accessible.

Okay, im gonna fix it, tottaly. But I've decided to take a break from terraria and do my own things. Thanks for the feedback. Gonna be fixed.

I have a suggestion: increase what can actually drop souls of hell, as well as increase drop chance. I've sat in the underworld with maximum spawn rates, killing EVERYTHING and collecting all drops, and gone half an hour without getting more than 10. And with it being mandatory in order to summon 3 of the bosses on this mod, as well as craft most items, it needs to be more readily accessible.
Also, check out Hybrid World. I've alredy released it. HW is cool!

Will do! Honestly I mostly use this mod cause some of the weapons are really strong, and it helps me cheese stuff(like cosmitite armor being sp good I won't even replace it until i get MUTANT armor from Fargo's. Also, the life swords i've noticed tend to heal on every swing, which i feel is obscenely overpowered

Yea, heal swords are kinda OP. I tried to add hard crafts for them, but, I failed miserably xD. Well, good luck playing, I appreciate your support :joy:

Hey artyy, loving the pack, have a few notes, and one request/suggestion, firstly I love the boss weapons, which brings me to my notes, as someone else commented the blob bosses are tough early game, but if you ignore the core and just take out the other blobs the rewards are insane, the other guy suggested nerfing the core to make the fight easier, but I disagree, the rewards are hardmode worthy, no sense making the fight easier considering you provided all the tools to beat them early early game, which brings me to my next note, the steel armor, Jesus Christ it's op, it's obtainable on the first in game day, costing just wood and iron, but it carried me into hardmode paired with the slime sword, I was even able to kill skeletron prime with slime sword and that armor and some really basic accessories, and the fight wasn't even that hard, but I was rewarded from skeletron prime with his op boss weapon, which has currently carried me all the way to moon lord, to clarify I love the armor and don't think it should be nerfed at all aside from maybe making the craft a little harder, perhaps make it need bones or something to gate it behind skeletron at least, that's about it for my notes, now my suggestion/request, can you post a list of all the boss weapons? Recipe browser doesn't seem to
show them, even the ones I'm currently using don't show up, sorry for the long comment and thanks for the content, keep up the good work and I'm definitely gonna try out hybrid world

Alright, so since swankie over here brought it up, yea, those steel armors, including the upgraded forms, are ALL obscenely overpowered. I used the Cosmitite armor in a run where I had Fargo's in it up until the point I made the fricken MUTANT ARMOR[endgame of the endgame armor, you have to fight and kill the Mutant boss, in Eternity mode, at LEAST 3 times just to craft it], it's that good. Insanely cheap too. Then there's the magic weapons that have no mana cost, certain ranged weapons being obscene[lookin at that alternate version of the SDMG, like DAYUM that is good], etc. Oh and don't get me STARTED on the life swords[oh wait already did, here's a suggestion: internal swing based cooldown, with the heal happening on HIT, not on SWING]. Honestly I just use this mod to have insanely overpowered options for weapons and armor if I want, while still having SOME challenge to getting them.
Also, swankie, only reason I said the Blob core should be nerfed is because of it's speed. It can basically instantly track you down from anywhere, rapid fires demon scythes, AND has an instant travel laser that's nearly impossible to dodge thanks to how close it sits to you, and how fast it moves. For a boss accessible pre-boss, it's WAY overpowered[honestly you are right, the weapons are easily hardmode strength, or at least the Red and Yellow are, Blue and Green are essentially useless past EoC. The gun is just not very useful, and the sentry is just not too good. Sword and Staff tho are insane. Oh and blob core's dagger sucks. It's like a magic dagger, but throwing and worse range]

Hi,

I know the forum hasn't been used in a while but I was just asking about the item that I'm really sorry I cant remember the name of... I think it was the wind wand? The one that lets you fly and you craft with souls of sky? Anyway I was just commenting because (I love the mod BTW and this is no fault of you) but I think its quite OP for a pre hardmode item as if you can get a lucky horseshoe you already have a flying item better than any wings in the game. I'm not trying to complain as I really like the mod I was just wandering if there was a way you could make it so lucky horseshoes don't stop its fall damage (or balance this in another way) ? I don't know how to do this and this is 100% a suggestion and not a demand.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Hi,

I know the forum hasn't been used in a while but I was just asking about the item that I'm really sorry I cant remember the name of... I think it was the wind wand? The one that lets you fly and you craft with souls of sky? Anyway I was just commenting because (I love the mod BTW and this is no fault of you) but I think its quite OP for a pre hardmode item as if you can get a lucky horseshoe you already have a flying item better than any wings in the game. I'm not trying to complain as I really like the mod I was just wandering if there was a way you could make it so lucky horseshoes don't stop its fall damage (or balance this in another way) ? I don't know how to do this and this is 100% a suggestion and not a demand.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)
Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately, I can't make it so the fall damage is back with the horseshoe, but I will make the crafting recipe a bit harder and I will make the wand itself a little slower to use. Anyways, thank you for playing :happy:. If you find any item too overpowered or underpowered, please comment here. Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately, I can't make it so the fall damage is back with the horseshoe, but I will make the crafting recipe a bit harder and I will make the wand itself a little slower to use. Anyways, thank you for playing :happy:. If you find any item too overpowered or underpowered, please comment here. Good luck!
Thanks that's great :)

Its really nice to see a dev take on feedback

Love the mod tho :)

This isn't really a complaint but GEEEEEEEEEZ the red slime staff from the slime boss is soooooooooooo OP

It can shred anything especially if you get a mana flower

Hey im new to the forums but i installed the mod and i dont know where i can find the crafting recipes for any of the items, could you possibly show me where?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom