NPCs & Enemies Asgardian Event! (Need sprites)

SuperZ007

Eye of Cthulhu
So there'll be this post golem event. It's called the asgardian event. It will be based on asgardian enemies.

To summon: Kill the Asgardian Herald.

Asgardian Archer:

Health: 200/240
Attack: (melee) 70/90 (ranged) 120/140
Defense: 25
Rare drops: Heavenly Bow (10%)
AI: Fighter

Asgardian Soldier

Health: 400/440
Attack: 110/130
Defense: 40
Rare drops: Staff of the Gods (5%)

Asgardian Sentry gun

Health: 500/540
Attack: (ranged) 140/180 (melee) 90/110
Defense: 30
Rare Drops
A.M.G (Aether Machine Gun) (5%)
AI: Tesla Turret

Asgardian Engineer

Health: 600/620
Attack 80/100
Rare drops: Pew Pew Staff (5%)
Other: Builds Asgardian Sentry Guns
AI: fighter

Asgardian Paladin

Health: 4000/4500
Attack: 200/240
Defense: 60
Rare drops: Sword of Lightning (5%)

Cloud Surfer

Health: 1000/1500
Attack: 100/110
Defense: 40
Rare Drops: Aether Skateboard (5%)
AI: Cloud Surfer

Thor (boss)
Health: 40000/45000
Attack: (mlonir) 200/250 (melee) 120/140 (lightning) 160/180
Defense: 65
Drops:
Mjonir (20%)
Thunder Cloud Staff (20%)
Lightning Rod (20%)
Thor's boots (20%)
Zephyr Jar (20%)
AI: Thor

Drops:
Heavenly Bow: Upgrade from Pulse Bow. Shoots thunderbolts. Arrows can't be retrieved. Deals 77 damage.
Staff of the Gods: inflicts Electrified debuff. Deals 120 damage.
A.M.G: Shoots bullets. Accelerates like Laser Machinegun. When hitting an enemy, or hitting a wall, it summons an electrical sphere, constantly dealing damage. 30% chance to consume MORE ammo. Deals 55 damage.
Pew pew staff: Summons Mini Asgardian Ship. Follows you. Shoots lasers at enemies. Deals 70 damage.
Sword of the Gods: Deals 140 damage. Shoots lightning bolt that pierces. Sphere.
Aether Skateboard: Summons Zephyre Cloud mount. Infinite flight. 45 mph
Mjonir: Endgame boomerang. Deals 160 damage. When hitting an enemy, it summons a lightning bolt to hit them. Goes through blocks above the enemy. Pierces infinite enemies.
Thundercloud staff: Summons sentry style cloud. Strikes lightning. Deals 110 damage.
Lightning Rod: Upgrade to Shadowbeam staff. 140 damage.
Thor's boots: Upgrade to frostspark boots. 15% increased movement speed. Higher flight time.
Zephyr Jar. Summons light pet. Looks like a thunderbolt. Same light as wisp in a bottle.

Last edited:
Enemies AI please.
You could create a A.M.G. farm easily,i suggest no drops for the Sentry Gun.
The weapons are OP and unoriginal,some of them are just a better or worse version of existing items,not a really bad thing.But A.M.G. and Laser Machinegun are on the same tier,and Aether skateboard just takes out the purpose of the Cosmic Car Key,and they are on the same tier(post golem).
How do you summon it?
Still is a good concept.

Enemies AI please.
You could create a A.M.G. farm easily,i suggest no drops for the Sentry Gun.
The weapons are OP and unoriginal,some of them are just a better or worse version of existing items,not a really bad thing.But A.M.G. and Laser Machinegun are on the same tier,and Aether skateboard just takes out the purpose of the Cosmic Car Key,and they are on the same tier(post golem).
How do you summon it?
Still is a good concept.

How about it being a post moonlord event?

I don't support for 3 reasons.
1: They might get sued by the makers of Avengers.
2: God killing.
3: We already have martian madness.

This at the very least is a lot better than your other suggestions. This has quite a bit of detail.
I'm sorry, you think Marvel made up the Asgardians? Well they didn't. Why would they sue terraria? Thor is a Norse god, search it up.

OT: Something that would improve the suggestion would be better names, as Asgardian everything is boring. I say remove the sentry and engineer, because Asgard is based off magic and myth anyway. Add some beasts and creatures, maybe put different gods like Hel and Valkryie in, add beasts from the other seven realms, search up the Yggsdrasil and add that in in some form. In fact I might make my own with more detail.

I see this as a martian madness duplicate. Also you should be more specific about the A.I. and how the staff of the gods works, Re-logic can't read minds.

I don't support for 3 reasons.
2: God killing.
3: We already have martian madness.

This at the very least is a lot better than your other suggestions. This has quite a bit of detail.
1: Avengers!?

THIS IS NORSE MYTHOLOGY NOT AVENGERS!!!
2: Norse gods needed to eat golden apples to be immortal, they werent always like that. Theyre just some guys and girls with magic powers and apples.

3: We already have Frost Legion, but they made a moon anyways, whats your point?

If you add a few asgardian beasts and remove the engineer and turret like darth cryo said, this will be supported!

1: Avengers!?

THIS IS NORSE MYTHOLOGY NOT AVENGERS!!!
My first thought of Asgardian was the Asgard race from Stargate...

Anyway, I agree this is too similar to the Martian Madness event - particularly the Engineer, Sentry Gun and Pew Pew Staff. I think this has potential as another invasion event, but it needs to be more unique. Focus less on comparing with existing invasions and weapons and more on fleshing out ideas from the mythology with new things. E.g. Mjolnir as an endgame boomerang is a good idea, but it will also need something to differentiate it from the Paladin's Hammer.

Also surprisingly, you haven't mentioned the word "Ragnarok". :) (Typically, that name is given to swords but it can also be used to describe the event as a whole.)

A brief reading of Wikipedia gives some good examples: Odin's Spear (possible new weapon), Odin's Wolf (possible new summon) Freyja's Cloak (maybe an upgrade to Star Cloak) and Valkyries (possible flying enemies). There's definitely no shortage of mythology that can be referenced to build up the suggestion! :)

(Also, I know it's mythology, but I hope such a thing does not cause offence to anyone. Apologies in advance if I have inadvertently offended anyone with this post - let me know if this is the case and I will delete it.)

To all the people who say they won't get sued,
I said they MIGHT. Thats if this Thor is too similar to the Avengers' Thor.

It wouldn't hurt to add something after moon lord. There's endgame gear, but the only thing left is either kill bosses that you've already beat, or kill slimes while building.
I don't approve of things being added past the set endgame on the grounds of the endgame gear not being of too much use at that point. Mostly because it doesn't fix the problem, it adds a short addition to the end then you run into the same problem.

I also don't like of arguments against invasions that are simply "we have an invasion at that tier already." Don't let that stupid argument bother you.

I also don't like of arguments against invasions that are simply "we have an invasion at that tier already." Don't let that stupid argument bother you.

The problem I see here is that it is TOO similar to the martian madness and makes some of the items redundant like the aether skateboard and the pew pew staff, change them a tad bit and I might support.

Back
Top Bottom