Biomes & Nature Ashwood Tree

Wow that necromancy that said since this didn't happen do you all think we could make a mod for this perhaps with the meteorite or a expanded hardmode underworld suggestion? Plant wise I would probably base it around the new obsidian crate potted plants.

Once one spends a decent amount of time in the underworld they easily realize how damn boring it is down there scenery wise especially once you get to the regions where there isn't ruined houses. The background and music are cool but yeah. Given that we can now grow gem trees I don't think it would be too hard to add a lava tree. Actually with how gem trees work maybe it could even drop hell stone provided that a limit of 75+ axe power is added to prevent sequence breaking.
This could be implemented in several ways for instance letting Gem acorns grow on ash as well as stone with a biome variant for ash. While at it a gemacorn variant for other underground biome blocks could be a cool idea in general.

It's as simple as an idea for a new type of tree that would grow in Hell. (Yep. It sounds weird, but hear me out.) I originally had this idea in Baconfry's suggestion for Hell Cinders, but I thought I would give it its own thread since it can be implemented separately.

The gist of the idea is to have naturally appearing Ashwood Trees spawn in the barren wastelands in the outer regions of the Underworld where Hell towers don't appear. They would drop Ashwood, which can be placed, crafted into furniture, and would also have its own set of equipment. This equipment would be the same power as Pearlwood equipment. The tree itself would by ash-gray with fiery autumn-orange leaves. Furniture... well, just try to imagine Spooky crossed with Gothic furniture and you've pretty much got the picture.

Just like with all of the other types of trees, you can plant your own Ashwood Trees by planting an Acorn in Ash Blocks. (If it can grow magical lava flowers, there's no reason they can't grow trees. ;))

Well, I guess that's it. Feedback is appreciated.
From the future,congrats this now exist...

Granted I think

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-01-20-17-49.png
    Screenshot_2022-10-01-20-17-49.png
    536.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_2022-10-01-20-17-22.png
    Screenshot_2022-10-01-20-17-22.png
    761.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_2022-10-01-20-17-05.png
    Screenshot_2022-10-01-20-17-05.png
    548.4 KB · Views: 30
  • images (4).jpeg