Ask 3DS Specific Creatures Anything!

Who is your Favorite Creature?

• Total voters

TerrariaOn3DS

Plantera
Its me and I decided to let some 3DS/Old-gen console creatures answer questions. Hello, I am a Spectral Elemental! Yup, we got him and many more, (may or may not have a certain removed boss). Here's a link to the wiki page just in case you don't know any of these creatures. 3DS version

Arch Demon: I AM NOT HALLOWED! Crystal shiny, so I will take.
Spectral Gastropod: well, I think they summon the crystals in before your 'hardmode'
Lepus: I don't have any clue. Buuut I appreciate being kind of readded in a 'mod' Consolaria!

For Lepus: Have you ever suffered overpopulation thanks to your rapid reproduction?
For Turkor: Has anyone ever tried to eat you?
And for Ocram.. Err.. Well.. please don't eat me im just a guide I have some meat in the fridge though also please eat the Arms Dealer

For Lepus: Have you ever suffered overpopulation thanks to your rapid reproduction?
For Turkor: Has anyone ever tried to eat you?
And for Ocram.. Err.. Well.. please don't eat me im just a guide I have some meat in the fridge though also please eat the Arms Dealer
Lepus: well, yes but also yes.
Turkor: I am the 'ungrateful' spirit as they call me. I POSSES TURKEYS OKAY! OF COURSE I GET EATEN!
Ocram: I don't ususally eat guides. they spawn The Wall. but I'll eat the arms dealer ANYDAY.

For arch demon: have you ever used the sharanga (I think that's how you spell it) since you live in the underworld

And Lepus: how do you have so many eggs
Arch Demon: Tried, burned myself a bunch. threw that into the lava, It survived and is STILL down in that lava pit.

Lepus: I don't know, I just lay them and squish players who don't realize that I have more health that Flesh wall thingy. Must be easter magic.

I miss them too!
Arch Demon: I'm glad that you want me back ingame, but my crystal shard drops are way overpowered for gunners!
Arch Wyvern: *happiness noise*

Arch Wyvern: what are you doing when you're not sniping whatever player comes into space?
lepus: Why do you like leaping?
Arch demon: did your fellow demons outlaw you or what?
Albino antlion:what do you think of the new desert mobs/?

Arch Wyvern: Playing chicken with the other wyverns, and searching for players to annihilate!
Lepus: I am a rabbit, I love to hop and leap! Especially to crush players that dare summon me
Arch Demon: I was Overpowered for pre-hardmode, me and my drops! So yeah, I was basically kicked out of the underworld...
Albino Antlion: *terrified noises*

Back
Top Bottom