Ask 3DS Specific Creatures Anything!

Who is your Favorite Creature?

• Total voters
Spectral elemental: A ghost, so basically a simple name for me is Ghost Elemental
Arch Wyvern: Because I am red and extra deadly

Ocram: The Final boss of older generations, don't underestimate him or this creature will absolutely destroy you
Shadow Slime: A corrupt slime of greater strength than the normal corrupt slimes, it still does the same things though.
Orca: Sharks may be annoying, but you better hope that you don't face an Orca. They are deadly but may be worth killing.

Spectrel elemental: why do you and your kind have rod of discords? why do you lke them so much and how/what was thier origin?

Spectral Elemental: We were given the rods by the derplings, we loved them. Eventually our pink being species absorbed the rods into our bodies and teleported without even thinking, we just look at places and boom, were there. We don't want to give those up. And spectral elementals are ghosty, so the rods in us just vanish upon death.

Spectral Elemental: We were given the rods by the derplings, we loved them. Eventually our pink being species absorbed the rods into our bodies and teleported without even thinking, we just look at places and boom, were there. We don't want to give those up. And spectral elementals are ghosty, so the rods in us just vanish upon death.
ahh,so you used it so much it became a part of you mhhmm. okay.And I'm guessing there are only a few elementals that haven't fully done this procees yet?

Ah, it's good to see that the Unbalanced Species (do not take offense to this, that is simply how the Derpling scientists refer to you) are doing well enough to show up here. I hope your time absent from the original plane has been pleasant?

Anyway, which of you do you think would be most suited to vanilla if you came back? Barring the Orca, of course.

ahh,so you used it so much it became a part of you mhhmm. okay.And I'm guessing there are only a few elementals that haven't fully done this procees yet?
Spectral Elemental: none escape it, but sometimes upon death of the Chaotic ones their rod unfuses from them and drops to the ground for anyone to use.
Ah, it's good to see that the Unbalanced Species (do not take offense to this, that is simply how the Derpling scientists refer to you) are doing well enough to show up here. I hope your time absent from the original plane has been pleasant?

Anyway, which of you do you think would be most suited to vanilla if you came back? Barring the Orca, of course.
Spectral Elemental: Our absence has been absolutely boring. Barely anyone these days uses versions we are in, so we just sit here, in the emptiness, with nothing to do but wait.
Also I believe that the shadow hammer would be best to return in all honesty.

offensive orichalcum or malicious mythril?
Mythril by far.

Spectral Gastropod: Well normally I would relax with other gastropods, but lately I have been doing target practice on the forest critters

Everyone:whenever you guys meet a regular enemy,do they brag about thier relatives being in the new-gen/pc version or do they feel pity for themselves and you?
or are they just plain mean

Ocram: The smart ones flee upon my approach, the others die.
Vampire Miner: They don't brag unless they know that they can beat me in a fight, which I am totally willing to do.
Orca: MY BEAUTY IS ADMIRED WHEREVER I SWIM

Back
Top Bottom