Ask 3DS Specific Creatures Anything!

Who is your Favorite Creature?

• Total voters
Spectral Mummy: Canoes are neat, but I can't ride them because I have to step into water to get in them.

Turkor: They are quite usefull, but only when travelling downriver, I absolutely cannot travel upriver.

Ocram: Crunchy

Ocram: They are all weaklings, they don't use their powers to their fullness.

Dragon Snatcher: I used to love eating butterflies, but now I am scared to eat them...

Lepus: I am still the only boss that drops their spawn item!?

dragon snatcher: do you like books?

spectral mummies: how is life in the corruption? fun? boring? fleshy? depressing?

Spectral Gastropod: why do you look like a snail?

Dragon Snatcher: I can't read, so they are useless. I would like to read so I can cast magic from those books called tomes!
Spectral Mummy: Kind of boring, but it can be fun at times, like chasing a player into a deep dark chasm
Spectral Gastropod: I kind of am related to snails, but I fly and vaporize players, especially during blood moons.

Ocram: Absolutely pathetic, he doesn't even have a bottom half.
Turkor: Cheese is good I guess
Lepus: Nasty places, I much prefer the hallow or the purity.

Dragon Snatcher: I can't read, so they are useless. I would like to read so I can cast magic from those books called tomes!
Spectral Mummy: Kind of boring, but it can be fun at times, like chasing a player into a deep dark chasm
Spectral Gastropod: I kind of am related to snails, but I fly and vaporize players, especially during blood moons.

Ocram: Absolutely pathetic, he doesn't even have a bottom half.
Turkor: Cheese is good I guess
Lepus: Nasty places, I much prefer the hallow or the purity.
as for you terrariaon3ds
favorite books?
least favorite books?
what about my ama?

as for you terrariaon3ds
favorite books?
least favorite books?
what about my ama?
The Inheritance cycle (Eragon book series)
None
what about it?
Because you can I dont know it was just a question, by the way here is another one for any of the creatures that feel they can answer this. What time is time time or is time time all time.
Ocram: Time time is all of the time obviously but time time isn't simply all of the time, time time is usually celebrated sometime is september, but nevertheless time time can be celebrated whenever the time is right.

Back
Top Bottom