Ask a Noobiescrubpleb (and his characters)!

Noobiescrubpleb

Pixel Pirate
Hello and welcome. I was recently talked into making this after having a fear of no one asking anything. Anyway ask away. I'll answer personal questions, game questions, etc. And I'll answer them ALL! So what are you waiting for? Ask away!

Ikondus #54ACD2 (TCFRP)
Wretch #52595D (TCFRP)
Zuriel Coming Soon!

Last edited:
Was the grammatical error in the title intentional?

|--•If it wasn't and you don't know what I'm babbling about•--|
Ask a Axios ---> Ask an Axios

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What is your favorite game?

As well as the types of games you enjoy most?

Do you watch Anime?

Was the grammatical error in the title intentional?

|--•If it wasn't and you don't know what I'm babbling about•--|
Ask a Axios ---> Ask an Axios

No lol actually i only realized it because you mentioned it :p

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

A mustache that talks on its own accord

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

Honestly id have to say the nosehair

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

Stronger, faster, and more flexable

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

A very :red:ty one

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

Pallets of money for a car and house and family debts

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Teleportation and invisibility. Teleportation for obvious reasons and onvisibility to :red: with people.

Vampires or werewolves?

Vampires. Much more mysterious.

Dogs or cats?

Both lol uh cats.

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

Yes, but not for the sake of 'shrek is love shrek is life'. For the sake ots a good movie and i use to watch it.

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

I would sing peanut butter jelly time as i approached him and tell him about his appearence in terraria as a boomarang

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

A very happy one.

Do you like pizza?

My second favorite food

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

Id be a door so i can :red: wit people

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

Right my wrongs

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

20th Century Fox Intro

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

Some cool sords honestly

Answers are in the quote :)

What is your favorite game?

Mario on NES

As well as the types of games you enjoy most?

Usually RPGs pr FPS. But sometimes sandbox. Just depends really.

Do you watch Anime?

I try to. K dont have internet at my house so its difficult. Though i have seen some anime before

Answers also in the quote :)

understandable

do you enjoy spicy food? if so, how spicy ois too spicy?
I am quite the fan of spicey foods, but it honestly depends on how the spice is created. For example, I love jalapeño peppers, or ghost cheese (Colby jack with ghost pepper pieces). I can also just down a packet of red pepper flakes. However, when it comes to extracts, I'm not so good.

Honestly I'd say I have a comfortable Scottville rating of about 100,000 (Habanero is where it starts to be a real gamble). I'm trying to train myself to handle it though.

Tibia supremacy

Who is your favorite NPC, and what quote of theirs do you find the funniest?
Honestly going to have to give it to the Skeleton Merchant.
"Got any spare bones for sale? Looking to replace my hip...again."

What is your favorite thread here?
Oh that's a tough one. Hundreds of thousands to choose from. I'm going to change my mind in 5m, but for now it's going to be @Baconfry thread for How To Make Suggestions People Will Support.
It's helped a lot of people, and even helped some ideas make it to the game! If only more people read it these days :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom