Ask a Bisharp

TheQuietBisharp

Official Terrarian
Ever want to know the thought processes of a Bisharp? No? Me neither, probably just kill, command, and eat anyway.

So... I'll take most questions, but try to keep it mature. I'd like to answer things you may actually want to know about me, not jokes (I may let some slide if they are in good taste). I'm comfortable with most questions, but please refrain from asking something you wouldn't want asked to you in public.

I'll try to respond best I can, but I'm still on a journey of figuring out how I fit in this crazy world, so bear with me.

Last edited:
What pokemon do you like other than Bisharp? Is it quiet as well?
I like more Pokémon than I can list here, but I have some top favorites after Bisharp: Gastly, Honedge, Lunatone and Solrock, Zubat, plus more than I can count...
Edit: I believe an almost full list is in the Pokeclub social forum.
What is your favorite game and why?

Subtle joke question goes here: What is your favorite color of the numerical alphabet?
Favorite game... Pokémon Diamond for pure nostalgia, first true game I ever had.
Do you like curry?
Never had it. Is it good?

I like more Pokémon than I can list here, but I have some top favorites after Bisharp: Gastly, Honedge, Lunatone and Solrock, Zubat, plus more than I can count...
Edit: I believe an almost full list is in the Pokeclub social forum.

Favorite game... Pokémon Diamond for pure nostalgia, first true game I ever had.

Never had it. Is it good?
YEs

eat tikka masala.

Ever want to know the thought processes of a Bisharp? No? Me neither, probably just kill, command, and eat anyway.

So... I'll take most questions, but try to keep it mature. I'd like to answer things you may actually want to know about me, not jokes (I may let some slide if they are in good taste).

I'll try to respond best I can, but I'm still on a journey of figuring out how I fit in this crazy world, so bear with me.

Hello, if there are any questions or topics you aren't comfortable discussing/answering please state so in the OP. Rule regarding this subject:
  • In regards to AMA/Q&A thread holders or creators, the type of questions you are comfortable with should be explicitly listed in your OP.​
Do you suffer from dissociative identity disorder? I mean, there is: Bisharp, Bischop, and Bisbarb.

Hello, if there are any questions or topics you aren't comfortable discussing/answering please state so in the OP. Rule regarding this subject:

Do you suffer from dissociative identity disorder? I mean, there is: Bisharp, Bischop, and Bisbarb.
If we are going seriously here, I don't know. I'm known as the smart kid in school, but I don't see it that way. I try to keep the identity of one who helps when his help is desired, but I don't even know if that answers what you were asking.

What's your favorite game franchise? Actually I think it's Pokemon but just to be sure.

Favorite Pokemon? Besides Bisharp.
Yeah, pretty much Pokémon. Here's a list of a few of my favorites, plus some more mentioned above.
I'll just put all my honorable mentions here: Paras, Golurk, Magnemite, Gible, Giratina, Magmar, Koffing, Scyther, Empoleon, Samurrott, Torterra, Roselia, Crobat, Aegislash, Escavilier, Yamask, Gastly, Hitmonchan, and Binacle.
Even then I doubt it's all of them.
Bisharp, you never answered: What is your favorite color of the numerical alphabet?
Okay, fine. Masamune. We done here?
---Cheating, works everytime---

Have you ever considered checking out my thread and asking a few questions?
Not until now :p

Am I really this uninteresting that I'm done after a few questions? Well, that is to be figured with these trends anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom