Ask a Bisharp

So we all have that one dream team we work towards in the pkmn games, but if you had to make a team of pokemon who weren't your top faves, but that you still liked, what would they be? (design-wise)

So we all have that one dream team we work towards in the pkmn games, but if you had to make a team of pokemon who weren't your top faves, but that you still liked, what would they be? (design-wise)
This was difficult. I'd been trying to think of a team but I couldn't come up with one so this'll be on the fly.

Aegislash, Empoleon, Skarmory, Hitmonchan, Lunatone, and Chandelure.

I'm actually really unsatisfied with this list as I love so many Pokémon it's hard to pick only 6 out of ones I like design-wise while not picking total favorites.

Awright.
If you could have as few as possible, but still any amount of pokemon irl. Which ones would it be?
Would you decide to live another lifestyle if this was a possibility?

I'd live the life of a wanderer with Psychic types. Lunatone, Solrock, and Bronzor would always be at my side, plus a Pawniard, because yes. Feel like Psychic would be the coolest to have with the most real life potential. I may just collect powerful and rare Pokémon too, because dominating the region and shiny hunting aren't really existent things in real life.

Your opinion on ghost types and more specifically the litwick -> chandeleur pokemon
I love Ghost types, long withstanding for their mystery, capability of capture in creepy and dark places, and power. Every single run of Diamond and Heartgold early on had a Gastly, cause their awesomeness blew my childhood mind. I love the basis of ghosts and supernatural (although it still scares me) so it's natural I'd like them. As for Litwick, he's a cutie. I call him the Emo Candle sometimes :p The whole line is generally awesome, Ghost-Fire is a great combo.

sorry if this has been asked but what is your LEAST favorite pokemon?
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White were the ones I seemed least attached too, even though it not only featured the U.S. for a setting but some awesome Pokémon as well. I think I put an absolute ton of hours into them as well. The region just felt a bit... off. It didn't click with me. There are probably worse spin-off games out there but I haven't played them.

Back
Top Bottom